No announcement yet.

Racist Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The confederate states had 29% of the total US population. Today the former confederate states have something like 31% of the total population. Yeah, big difference there.

Comment

As I've already pointed out, if someone moves from Detroit to Los Angeles that will bring the mean center of population further south even though they never moved to the south.
      True, but the Median is exhibiting the exact same behaviour, south and west. Half of the population of the US is south of southern Indiana, and west of western Indiana. It won't be long before that is in St. Louis, meaning that the majority of the population lives west of the Mississippi.

If you bother to add up the population of the southern states you will find that they are not a majority. Further I should add that the non-hispanic white population of Texas is growing very slowly. Texas primarily receives hispanic immigrants, which has very little to do with the "rust belt".
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Again, just because the median center of population is in a southern state does not mean a majority live in the south, because there are plenty of places south of the Mason-Dixon line that are not southern (such as Los Angeles).

Comment

What numbers are you using? I use the Census from 2010 and I get 37.4 percent.

Taking out the regions that weren't really part of the union:

WA, OR, HI, AK, CA, UT, WY, ID, NV, MT, MN, KA, ND, SD, NE, CO.

Lets see what I get.

49.14 percent. Interesting. Much more even, but the Union still has more people, and has about 4 million more. Wow. NE has lots of people.
          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; May 13, 2011, 16:49.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Ben was "history" teacher right?

Oh Sloww, Texas is screwed.
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Ben has to be ****ing with us. He has to be.

And I'm sure many Texans are very fond of illegal immigrants in their state and are quick to claim them as Texans
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I am still a history teacher. Never stopped. School out for the year though.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Naw, more likely he's just an idiot.
                  You hurt my feelings, what did I ever do to you for you to call me a idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    Which statement is a lie?
                    If I knew you were serious I would explain, but knowing you, this would be just more ammunition for you to belittle me.

BTW
                    Sloww is a Texan, as you directed you question to Texans in general, I am comfortable for any Texan to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      Maybe he likes creating (or at least not solving) problems, ever think of that?
                      TY

Comment

So your statement about opposing violence was the lie?
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Nobody wants you, that doesn't mean you're not Canadian. How many Texans consider you to be one of them? 0.5% of the state? 1%?
                          you are very mean.

Ben if Texas is in your heart? then you are a Texan.
                          Last edited by Docfeelgood; May 13, 2011, 18:42.

Comment

So your statement about opposing violence was the lie?
                            Sorry, my answer was to vague in response to his statement. To even think of murdering another human for the color of there skin is just unforgivable to me. I do appose the murdering of another human being for any reason. I am apposed to killing another human, but there is the circumstances of protection for loved ones, the innocent and self preservation.

Comment

Are you illiterate? If not then why are you incapable of seeing the disconnect between the story I linked to and Sloww's irrelevant statistics? His idiotic post is akin to saying "The US has more murders than Canada, therefore the murder could not have happened in Canada."
                              You're the idiot. What better evidence to dispute your prior assertion than posting rape per capita statistics? I'm sorry it blew your leaky boat out of the water, but don't throw a hissy fit at me because of it.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                You're the idiot. What better evidence to dispute your prior assertion than posting rape per capita statistics? I'm sorry it blew your leaky boat out of the water, but don't throw a hissy fit at me because of it.
                                I'm really starting to think loincloth has been eating yellow-snow and has effected his ability to play well with others.

Comment

Working...
                                X