Racist Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    I got a lot of vagina when I was single. Something nerds know little about.
    Yes, there are probably women out there who are as stupid as you.

Comment

• I'm having trouble posting pics now. loin must have broken the site again.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Posting pictures to express your opinions will only further enhance the belief that you are illiterate anyway.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• There's nothing wrong with a little illustrative assistance.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• We've already seen the goatse guy, no need to post it again
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Maybe you should post some arson statistics and then get mad when we ask you why you're posting arson statistics for no good reason.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                Midnight visits to the morgue don't count.
                http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...read-VI/page43

Comment

• What's a goatse ? I know that you're going to call me some unkind name, but I just don't know what that is.

Comment

• The closest thing to a piece of azz that a nerd can get is a finger slipping through the toilet paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      What's a goatse ? I know that you're going to call me some unkind name, but I just don't know what that is.
                      Google it.

Comment

• You could have just answered me in the amount of time it took you to be an ass instead.

Comment

• You could have Googled it in the time it took to get mad about my suggestion of Googling it.

Comment

• Last edited by Docfeelgood; May 14, 2011, 05:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                              Wow, someone didn't want you to leech off of their website by spamming their images on the internet.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X