Racist Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist Poster

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
          WTF? I get the other asssholes pics. what is the message with yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
            WTF? I get the other asssholes pics. what is the message with yours?

Please don't breed.

Ever.
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Comment

It is an interesting question whether you would be (as) racist if you weren't from Texas - Texas has a reputation for being more racist than most states so if you were from another state your racist tendencies might be reduced, but on the other hand the stereotypical racist isn't very bright which means you'd be likely to identify with them no matter what state you were from.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Perfection View Post
                  Racism! Ah, my eyes burn!
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                        Ray, I still don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          It is an interesting question whether you would be (as) racist if you weren't from Texas - Texas has a reputation for being more racist than most states so if you were from another state your racist tendencies might be reduced, but on the other hand the stereotypical racist isn't very bright which means you'd be likely to identify with them no matter what state you were from.
                          I would love to drop you off in third ward for a day. You would get your lily white azz smeared up and down the streets all while yelling how you can relate and understand there poverty and sub-education. They don't give a fuk about you, they only see a stupid ass white boy who is out of touch with the real world and deserves to get his azz kicked just because you are white. You don't impress me at all with your out of touch with the world words.

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I would love to drop you off in third ward for a day. You would get your lily white azz smeared up and down the streets all while yelling how you can relate and understand there poverty and sub-education. They don't give a fuk about you, they only see a stupid ass white boy who is out of touch with the real world and deserves to get his azz kicked just because you are white. You don't impress me at all with your out of touch with the world words.
                              Yes, we get it, you're scared of black people and so you're racist. The question then is whether you'd still be just as racist if you were in a mostly-white suburb, or if you'd still be just as pants-****tingly scared of black people.
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                              X