Racist Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, yes I know it's from awhile back
    Remind me, how reliable was that Model A?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      FTFY.

Christ, I don't see why racist Yankees are berating TX for being Southern. Just because it's southern doesn't make it racist.
      No one berated Texas for being southern in this thread, except in your retarded imagination.

Comment

Apparently Gribbler has Loin on ignore. Who knew?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Please quote the post where Loinburger claims southern is a bad thing. Remember, editing someone else's words doesn't count.

Comment

Loinburger never said anything about Texas being southern. He said something about racism being more prevalent in Texas, and Ben assumed that meant "I hate Texas because it is southern". Why does Ben hate the south and associate it with racism?

Comment

Though in all fairness to Texans, they'll let you get away with rape if you're a black football star, so love of football trumps racism and morality.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Actually, given the much smaller population, Washington appears to be the rape capital. Rape certainly isn't a Southern thing.

# 1 California: 9,212
                # 2 Texas: 8,372
                # 3 Florida: 6,475
                # 4 Michigan: 5,269
                # 5 Ohio: 4,548
                # 6 Illinois: 4,078
                # 7 Pennsylvania: 3,401
                # 8 New York: 3,169
                # 9 Washington: 2,746
                # 10 North Carolina: 2,495
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Actually, given the much smaller population, Washington appears to be the rape capital. Rape certainly isn't a Southern thing.
                  Don't use maths with the Yankees slowwy, you'll just confuse them.

Comment

Good job knocking down that strawman you two. Feel free to post some more strawmen and knock them down as well.

Comment

You mean posting facts? Thank you. I know it's a foreign concept to many.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm assuming you didn't bother reading the article I posted about how Texans won't prosecute rape against football stars, you just saw the word "rape" and went blindly googling for statistics. Well done, you've reinforced every stereotype about Texans.

Ben meanwhile keeps trying to pretend that he's not Canadian. Well done, you've reinforced everything we know about Ben.

Comment

I'm confused. First BK claims the US is 'yankeestan', implying yankee means american, then he uses 'yankee' to specifically refer to northerners. He should either use the foreign definition of the word or the real definition and stop flip-flopping.

Comment

Apparently Loin posting his BAM trumps Slowwy's actual statistics. Well done, Loin.

Ben meanwhile keeps trying to pretend that he's not Canadian
                            Ask any of the Canadians here if they consider me as one of their own.

Comment

I'm confused. First BK claims the US is 'yankeestan'
                              You are confused. Yankeestan = North.

All the great garden spots like Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yankeestan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                Apparently Loin posting his BAM trumps Slowwy's actual statistics. Well done, Loin.
                                Using my reading comprehension skills I was able to infer that Loinburger was making fun of Texas for being obsessed with football, and not claiming Texas has the most rapes. I don't know why some people have trouble with such a basic skill.

Comment

Working...
                                X