No announcement yet.

Racist Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes you think I am scared of anybody?

Comment

your posts on this forum.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

if you think so

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
          I would love to drop you off in third ward for a day. You would get your lily white azz smeared up and down the streets all while yelling how you can relate and understand there poverty and sub-education. They don't give a fuk about you, they only see a stupid ass white boy who is out of touch with the real world and deserves to get his azz kicked just because you are white. You don't impress me at all with your out of touch with the world words.
          I lived in Over the Rhine for eighteen months with a (gasp!!!) black roommate who despite earning less than half my salary never robbed or stabbed me - the only point of contention between us is that he kept getting viruses on his computer (anti-virus programs don't work when you keep turning them off) and expecting me to fix it (a problem I solved by charging him $20 to fix his computer, which drastically reduced the number of times he broke his computer). Every weekend if the weather was nice I would walk a mile to the library to act as a volunteer tutor (it was a pain in the neck to find a parking space), and along the way I would always be asked at least once if I wanted to buy heroin, to which I would say no and that would be the end of it. Nobody ever mugged me, nobody ever stabbed me, nobody ever said "oy look at that white guy I sure do hate him because I'm a poor black person who fits all of Docfeelgood's stereotypes," they ignored me (except for the few who were wondering if I'd like to buy heroin) because why would they take any interest in me?
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Heroin dealers are classy people.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

They couldn't have stabbed me even if they'd wanted to - they'd have been asleep before they'd drawn a knife.

Comment

I lived in a ghetto for a few years, while an undergrad. Never had any issues with the gangsters. They were just killing each other and leaving the rest of us out of it.

There is one exception: A white guy with a knife tried to mug me. He told me to give up the cash, I told him to **** off. He put the knife away and said, "c'mon man, I just got out of prison, I need some money to get my life back together". I sympathized but said I didn't have any money, and then he left. lol

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                  I lived in Over the Rhine for eighteen months with a (gasp!!!) black roommate who despite earning less than half my salary never robbed or stabbed me - the only point of contention between us is that he kept getting viruses on his computer (anti-virus programs don't work when you keep turning them off) and expecting me to fix it (a problem I solved by charging him $20 to fix his computer, which drastically reduced the number of times he broke his computer). Every weekend if the weather was nice I would walk a mile to the library to act as a volunteer tutor (it was a pain in the neck to find a parking space), and along the way I would always be asked at least once if I wanted to buy heroin, to which I would say no and that would be the end of it. Nobody ever mugged me, nobody ever stabbed me, nobody ever said "oy look at that white guy I sure do hate him because I'm a poor black person who fits all of Docfeelgood's stereotypes," they ignored me (except for the few who were wondering if I'd like to buy heroin) because why would they take any interest in me?
                  no, I do not have a consensus of all black people. Just some. As for stupid white people, brown people, yellow and green. All stupid people. We claim to be the most intelligent species on this planet, but cannot trust each other. Color of your skin alone does not make one a subhuman. This is why I call myself a bigot not a racist. Color has nothing to do with it.
                  Look, sometimes I say thing I don't mean. I do it just to get a reaction out of people..

BTW
                  I am a Jew and my wife is not white.

Comment

If you're Jewish then you should be bombing brown people instead of ranting about and ****ting your pants around black people.

Comment

If you're Jewish then you should be bombing brown people instead of ranting about and ****ting your pants around black people.

Comment

I hope you are joking. Don't think like that. Violence solves nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                          I hope you are joking. Don't think like that. Violence solves nothing.
                          How many guns do you own?

Comment

How many guns do you own?
                            none

what is the punchline?

Comment

Well, I think this disproves Hera's assertion that the jews are really smart.

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X