No announcement yet.

Lost: Season Six

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me put it this way: my soldier has never failed his duty ever.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I'm not sure if that answers my question. I suspect you're married, which means your soldier was placed on inactive reserve a long time ago.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• What the ****ing ****?

I was replying in the health care thread, and it got posted here? Poly is ****ing up again.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I'm sorry, but isn't one of the whole points of this whole ****ing debate (and the one point that wasn't really substantively addressed at all, sadly) the fact that health care costs are ~16% of all dollars spent, and rising? How does that not meet the definition of the commerce clause?

I don't think they'll be addressing that on tonight's episode, but we can all hope.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• DanSed.

Comment

• DanSed.

Wrong. It's not a DanS if you get quoted.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Just finished watching the Richard episode - we had it on between 7 and 8. Without spoilers, in typical lost fashion it answered some questions and opened up some new ones

No idea how to use spoiler function here so I won't say more.

Comment

• Well, that wasn't quite the mind-blowing experience I had been expecting. Still, Hurley can make anything awesome.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                    I'm sorry, but isn't one of the whole points of this whole ****ing debate (and the one point that wasn't really substantively addressed at all, sadly) the fact that health care costs are ~16% of all dollars spent, and rising? How does that not meet the definition of the commerce clause?

I don't think they'll be addressing that on tonight's episode, but we can all hope.
                    If only Ricardus had been covered under universal health care none of this would have happened.
                    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Hmm. Somewhat of a letdown for me. Now getting very nervous about what the actual end is going to be.
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Thought it was best episode of the season. And I'm pretty sure Jacob told Hurley to say those last lines.
                        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Originally posted by flash9286 View Post
                          If only Ricardus had been covered under universal health care none of this would have happened.
                          I was thinking the exact same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by flash9286 View Post
                            Thought it was best episode of the season.
                            Nah. Not bad, but not the epic experience I had hoped for. The Locke episode is still the clear #1, but this has a legit argument for #2.

And I'm pretty sure Jacob told Hurley to say those last lines.
                            It was awfully suspicious, wasn't it? We still don't know for sure just who is telling the truth in all this.

Comment

• Nah. Not bad, but not the epic experience I had hoped for.

QFT
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I will say that I was quite surprised; before the episode started, I gave Richard about a 95% chance of being a rotting corpse by the end of it.

It was a surprisingly emotional episode; it dragged a bit at the start through the sequence of his stuggles in the hold of the Black Rock. I thought that stuff could have been condensed a bit, though that may have lessened the impact of the final scene with Isabelle.

And Drake is right: Hurley ****ing rules. He is just a good person, through and through. They're setting Jack up to be the replacement, but it ought to be Hugo.

Comment

Working...
                                X