No announcement yet.

Lost: Season Six

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire's and Sawyer's alt-life seem to o.k.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Things may go completely pear-shaped in the alternative universe yet.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I can not ****ing believe that I missed the Big Lebowski reference last night.

Comment

• Claire's and Sawyer's alt-life seem to o.k.

You think Sawyer's life if ok? He's all alone and the same revenge-obsessed, would-be murderer that he was before the Island redeemed him.

Claire's alt-life is less clearly bad, I'll give you that. It's not clearly good, however, so we really don't know what's happening with her. Is Kate going to somehow get Claire away from Smokey? Or do they both side with Smokey and end up having bad alt-lives? Kate's isn't looking so hot after the end of "Recon"...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
            Claire's and Sawyer's alt-life seem to o.k.

You think Sawyer's life if ok? He's all alone and the same revenge-obsessed, would-be murderer that he was before the Island redeemed him.

Claire's alt-life is less clearly bad, I'll give you that. It's not clearly good, however, so we really don't know what's happening with her. Is Kate going to somehow get Claire away from Smokey? Or do they both side with Smokey and end up having bad alt-lives? Kate's isn't looking so hot after the end of "Recon"...
            He is a cop, as opposed to a criminal for one. Yes, he is still revenge-obsessed but by the end of the episode he was letting people into his life (ie miles). He will be alone again if he gets off the island (assuming he doesn't get back with Kate). I think it is too early to tell if he alt-life is bad.

Kate's alt-life does seem to be taking a turn for the worse, but again who knows.
            Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• He is a cop, as opposed to a criminal for one.

So what? He's a crooked cop who's using his position to track down Anthony Cooper and get revenge. Sawyer's no better than he was as a criminal.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with a cop tracking down a con-artist. It will be the action of killing him that is wrong. Sawyer still has time to change his mind in the alt-timeline

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with a cop tracking down a murderer.

Anthony Cooper isn't a murderer, as far as Sawyer knows. Sawyer's dad killed his wife and then himself; Cooper didn't kill anyone. Sawyer is out for murderous revenge and there's very little noble about his cause.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• You quoted me before I got to edit out my mistake . Still a con-artist.

Comment

• Is it possible that the Cooper Sawyer did kill was the Smoke Monster? Or are we settled on him being the real deal?
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Not the top episode for me but near the top. It didn't really give much new but confirmed what had been heavily hinted at. Beside the great scene at the end, I really liked the smokey how to kill jacob speach being pretty much word for word as was used later.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                          Is it possible that the Cooper Sawyer did kill was the Smoke Monster? Or are we settled on him being the real deal?
                          I can't see any way he wasn't the real deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                            Not the top episode for me but near the top. It didn't really give much new but confirmed what had been heavily hinted at. Beside the great scene at the end, I really liked the smokey how to kill jacob speach being pretty much word for word as was used later.
                            Yeah, that was a little weird. Smokey seemed to actually think Richard had a chance against Jacob. Jacob could have mopped the floor with Richard on a good day.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Yeah, but no different than the chance against locke.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm confused as to why so many people felt this was a classic episode. It was good, but nowhere near the heights reached in Walkabout, The Constant or several other truly classic Lost episodes.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X