Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah. Yes.

Sorry. Hyperbole got the better of me.

However, I'd like to think that Wiggy is not, in fact, a DL, but rather a decade-long pitch-perfect piece of performance art.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• There are at least 400,000 people who believe that the moon landings were faked, that the bible is literally true, that there were WMD's in Iraq. That doesn't mean I think that such matters should be looked into more, that just means that there are at least 400,000 people who shouldn't reproduce.
      Umm ok.

So you'd lump people who believe the moon landing was faked with Christians who believe in the bible? Wow. I've lost quite a bit of respect for you loin.

I thought you were smarter then this.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• You think I should have more respect for the people who think that the moon landing was faked? Why?
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• It's been out there forever but the lying birthers keep on lying and no amount of evidence will ever convince them other wise. They're just loons.
          Says right at the top:

CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH

That is not a birth certificate, and especially not a long form.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• You think I should have more respect for the people who think that the moon landing was faked? Why?
            No, I think you should have more respect for Christians.

Honestly most of science was conducted by Christians who took scripture literally. It's not an either/or choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Says right at the top:

CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH

That is not a birth certificate, and especially not a long form.
              What is the difference between a certificate of live birth and a birth certificate?

Comment

• Admittedly the moon landing people don't generally go around burning down abortion clinics or advocating for (or participating in) the murder homosexuals, so I suppose from that perspective I shouldn't be lumping the moon landing people in with biblical literalists.

Comment

• Quoting World Nut Daily won't help your cause.
                  Uh, it proves that the latest report was incorrect, and that they still do have the original on file, which was the exactly the same thing they said 6 months ago.

It seems even World Net Daily does better journalism then CNN on this issue.

Comment

• Admittedly the moon landing people don't generally go around burning down abortion clinics or advocating for (or participating in) the murder homosexuals, so I suppose from that perspective I shouldn't be lumping the moon landing people in with biblical literalists.
                    Ahh, I see. And with a population of millions of Christians, how many abortion clinics are firebombed in a year by roving bands of Christians?

C'mon loinburger. This is simple math.

Comment

• One hundred thousand, give or take

How many homosexuals have been murdered by moon landing deniers?

Comment

• What is the difference between a certificate of live birth and a birth certificate?
                        Many states, AZ included won't accept COLBs from Hawaii, because you can apply for one without providing substantation that the person was actually born in hawaii.

The long form includes things like the hospital and the attending physician.

Here's an example and compare it to what Oerdin posted.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• One hundred thousand, give or take
                          A year?

Any evidence of such?

How many homosexuals have been murdered by moon landing deniers?
                          And how many by Christians?

Comment

• As someone who actually had to fill out numerous birth certificates as part of my ****ing job, let me assure you, Ben, I have never laid eyes on that particular form before.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              A year?

Any evidence of such?
                              cite

And how many by Christians?
                              One hundred thousand.

Comment

• As someone who actually had to fill out numerous birth certificates as part of my ****ing job, let me assure you, Ben, I have never laid eyes on that particular form before.
                                Shane Walter was asking the question as to what is the difference.

Thanks for confirming that I have the correct document.

Comment

Working...
                                X