10 (or more) Things I hate About You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I don't know why so many think it's so "rad" to have an illegal alien as president.
    I always thought you were a bit thick but this is beyond stupid especially since it has been debunked so many times.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      I'm a big believer in Reagan's quote, "Trust, but verify".

I have no problems being proven a fool and an idiot for doubting Obama. I've done inventory for a living. You have to dig through all the **** just to make sure things are correct even for the most useless item.
      Well, to be honest, I'm actually a bit ashamed of it, and I owe Ned an apology. Ned Had/have several peculiar stances, but he has always had it based upon facts - that it was based upon his wiew on facts doesn't really matter.

Even his claim that Belgium was the real culprit in WWI had merit, because he based his claims on what did happen.

You, Ben, base your assumptions on rumors and speculations.

Sorry Ned.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• 251. he likes French Fries and dislikes Freedom Fries
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          0.0/10, Sloww. No one actually thinks you believe that.

Check out Oerdin. Would you like to raise that ranking to at least 1/10?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• They went digital back in the 90's and discarded all the paper copies.
            If true, that contradicts their earlier statement that they had a copy of the original on hand. I'm trying to sort out the discreprency, but they've never said that they went digital until now, and this issue has been ongoing for 6 months.

Every birth certificate from 1904 until today is completely digital now though the state of Hawaii has certified Obama's birth certificate as official and correct.
            Then why don't they release the long form which they do have so that we can see the evidence?

Plus he has shown the original his mother got back in the 1960's complete with raised seal and everything. Snopes checked it out and declared it correct, genuine, and in order.
            You mean the Certificate of Live Birth? That's not the same as the long form birth certificate. I've seen it and the copy they have is all blacked out including the serial number. It's useless for verification as a result.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              0.0/10, Sloww. No one actually thinks you believe that.
              I always thought you were a bit thick but this is beyond stupid especially since it has been debunked so many times.
              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• You, Ben, base your assumptions on rumors and speculations.
                I've admitted this to be so. I want to be proven wrong, but I'm disturbed by Obama's actions and his refusal to release a 12 dollar form that you have to give to the video store nowadays to rent a tape.

This makes not a lick of sense. I recently replaced my worn birth certificate and it has everything on it. Where I was born, hospital, etc.

I just have one simple question. Can you come up with one solid reason why Obama won't release his long form, as McCain did so over a year ago?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Is anyone aware than Michelle Obama is a Haitian High Priestess? Yeah. How do you like that? A devil-woman in the White House.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Birthers won't be satisfied until they can take out a CC in Obama's name.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• "I am not aware of any birth certificate records that have been destroyed by the department," Janice Okubo, public information officer for the Hawaii DOH, told WND. "When the department went electronic in 2001, vital records, whether in paper form or any other form, [were] maintained. We don't destroy records."

This corroborates with their earlier statement months ago.

Which raises the question, why this song and dance about Obama's records having been destroyed?

Comment

• Birthers won't be satisfied until they can take out a CC in Obama's name.
                        McCain did it, Obama can too. Ain't a difficult thing to do.

Comment

• Where there's smoke there's fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Despite what others may believe I don't fellate Ann.
                            I was still holding out that Ann was really female, but I figure if anyone knew for sure it'd be Ben.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
                              The birth certificate issue, why is it so important? Because his birth is in question. McCain, born by 2 US citizens on military orders to a military post in a foreign country, and children born on US military posts are considered US citizens outright by the parents and soil. There is no questioning there.
                              Does anyone want to enlighten this lost soul?
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• What he said about McCain is correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X