No announcement yet.

10 (or more) Things I hate About You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well if that's your example of a fair and balanced news source...
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      I could find 400,000+ people who would want a golden toilet seat, but it ain't gonna happen.
      I am trying to think of how to word this.

President of the United States

Free country

The People

TRANS-F*UCKING-PARENCY

Honestly, transparency anybody? Or do you all not care at all. Does it matter so little that there is even an INKLING of a doubt about his birth place that you will all just blow it off like it doesn't matter. I am not saying admit he wasn't born in the US, I just want to know HOW or WHY you all can just ignore that there is enough people supporting this that it should be looked into more. TRANSPARENCY TRANSPARENCY TRANSPARENCY TRANSPARENCY He swore it would be a part of his presidency. So where is it?
      "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
      "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

• There isn't an inkling of doubt.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• Before I go leave work, DaShi...stupid fu-ck...I am not a mother fu-cking DL. That s-hit has gotten old, holy fu-ck you retarded son of a wh-ore.
          "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
            Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
            You drooling idiot. I just showed you that! Your other claims are as pointless and delusional.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
              There isn't an inkling of doubt.
              Really?? There isn't? Everything is imaginary? Really? 400,000+ don't have a doubt?

Mike...seriously, just because you don't doubt it doesn't mean the doubt doesn't exist.

It's like WMDs, just because Iraq didn't have any doesn't mean WMDs don't exist.

Comment

Before I go leave work, DaShi...stupid fu-ck...I am not a mother fu-cking DL. That s-hit has gotten old, holy fu-ck you retarded son of a wh-ore.
                DL
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It's like WMDs, just because Iraq didn't have any doesn't mean WMDs don't exist.
                  Well, they didn't exist in Iraq.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• It means 400,000 people are nutters who believe ridiculous bull**** off the internet, actually that number is much, much higher normally. This is so implausible it got a bad following.

And as to WMDs er... of course they exist. We have ****loads of them in the UK. It's public knowledge.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• I thought he was leaving forever.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• zakudl? We need him to stay.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I am not saying admit he wasn't born in the US, I just want to know HOW or WHY you all can just ignore that there is enough people supporting this that it should be looked into more.
                          There are at least 400,000 people who believe that the moon landings were faked, that the bible is literally true, that there were WMD's in Iraq. That doesn't mean I think that such matters should be looked into more, that just means that there are at least 400,000 people who shouldn't reproduce.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You know, this information doesn't just appear. And a resolution from congress doesn't make lies truth. There is 1 thing the 400,000+ people want, but yet it STILL is not being released.
                            I'm sure you've seen this, but here goes again.

Thanks for joining us. I don't think you're a DL. I just think you give too much credence to horse****.
                            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• 12. Record of your baptism

Holy ****, best DL in Poly history. Whoever you are,
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Wiglaf is better!!!1!!!!1111111111 Langry: :wiglaf:
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X