Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the last few decades, yes.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Wow, I was so close to being gone and I go to check my email and it is loaded with notifications for this thread. And so I came to read why I had so many notifications and I see that it is because the **** has reached the top of the Pig **** Silo.

Theben, 2 US citizens having a child equals a what? 2 US citizens serving on orders on a overseas US military post have a child that equals a what?

The form that the "birthers" want to see is the form stating place, time, delivering doctor, etc. That is easy to obtain and every parent fills one out at time of birth. So guess what, it exists. After that, records are not destroyed unless in an accident...and if that was the case here, which it is not, it would be such a coincidence. The fact Hawaii has digital now just means it is even EASIER for him to release the files to the public. Also, yes as was said before, the birth certificate which was release doesnt mean **** because the tracking number was blackened...meaning it cannot be verified.

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach:

Fear not those who argue but those who dodge.

So heres the deal to the "anti-birthers," not one person who wants to verify his recorded place, date, and doctor present of birth is going to drop this issue. Dodging it with retort doesn't do anything. Besides, unless I am mistaken Obama's father never lived in the US. He was a Kenyan and lived and worked there. So unless that changed...or I missed something.

Like Ben has said, prove us wrong and it will end, but since there has been absolutely nothing but barricades and verifying his birth in the US then it is going to continue to be speculated. Guy, your trying to fight a war with spitballs, try coming with something stronger...which not even you can do because you don't even have any idea about his birth records. You are just believing what your told, which not all of us are going to do. Tell me a hill is a mountain just doesn't make it so until I see something physical and authority covered telling me so.
      "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
      "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

• “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Sam Adams:

It is no dishonor to be in a minority in the cause of liberty and virtue.
          If he doesn't produce the original, the issue won't go away, but if he does produce it, it will obviously show what he is hiding or not hiding.
          An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations down to a town meeting or a vestry.
          Thomas Jefferson
          "There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record," DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said.

Fukino said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.
          But...where does it say he was born there?
          "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• $10 says they lose it on a move of records to the embassy in Beijing, and then sometime later a kid named Zhou (who has a bad skin condition) turns up looking for his job.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• WND AT THE WHITE HOUSE
              Obama flack laughs off birth certificate question
              'It's on the Internet, Lester,' claims Gibbs at White House briefing
              Posted: May 27, 2009
              6:35 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Presidential spokesman Robert Gibbs bends over laughing at a question over Obama's eligibility

WASHINGTON – Somebody finally asked Barack Obama's White House press secretary about the president's elusive birth certificate.

When asked by WND White House correspondent Les Kinsolving why the president, who has pledged transparency in his administration, would not release his long-form birth certificate to establish his constitutional eligibility for office, spokesman Robert Gibbs guffawed in unison with members of the Washington press corps about the concerns of 400,000 petitioners who have demanded it.

"Are you looking for the president's birth certificate?" he asked incredulously. "Lester, this question in many ways continues to astound me. The state of Hawaii provided a copy with the seal of the president's birth. I know there are apparently at least 400,000 people – (laughter) – that continue to doubt the existence of and the certification by the state of Hawaii of the president's birth there, but it's on the Internet because we put it on the Internet for each of those 400,000 to download. I certainly hope by the fourth year of our administration that we'll have dealt with this burgeoning birth controversy."
              The "Certification of Live Birth" posted online and widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii. The true "long-form" birth certificate – which includes information like the name of the birth hospital and attending physician – is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny.
              Oddly, though congressional hearings were held to determine whether Sen. John McCain was constitutionally eligible to be president as a "natural born citizen," no controlling legal authority ever sought to verify Obama's claim to a Hawaiian birth.
              and one final quote.
              'I ran for president promising transparency, and I meant what I said. This is why, whenever possible, we will make information available to the American people so they can make informed judgments and hold us accountable.'
              http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=99342

Comment

• Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
                If he doesn't produce the original, the issue won't go away, but if he does produce it, it will obviously show what he is hiding or not hiding.

But...where does it say he was born there?

Do states often keep certificates of birth for people not born in the those states?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The form that the "birthers" want to see is the form stating place, time, delivering doctor, etc. That is easy to obtain and every parent fills one out at time of birth. So guess what, it exists. After that, records are not destroyed unless in an accident...and if that was the case here, which it is not, it would be such a coincidence. The fact Hawaii has digital now just means it is even EASIER for him to release the files to the public. Also, yes as was said before, the birth certificate which was release doesnt mean **** because the tracking number was blackened...meaning it cannot be verified.
                  They have released one unblackened where even the secret tracking number was shown to the public. It's been out for years so the fact that you haven't seen it says you're not looking.

Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
                  Quoting World Nut Daily won't help your cause.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Really? Amazing! Years you say! But, yet...people are still asking for it? Please, enlighten us with this amazing tracking number.

Comment

• 151 1961-010641

Hawaii Birth Certificate
                      Obama.

Great for him...but too bad Hawaii can issue a colb for out of state birth.

Oerdin, people want the birth records, not the colb.

Also...oddly he has no original from birth birth certificate either...you know, that one the parents get that I am sure his mother should have. He had it issued In 2007....odd isn't it, that he just happened to have to get a NEW birth certificate from Hawaii during his campaigning time...hmm.
                      Last edited by zakubandit; July 28, 2009, 05:02.

Comment

• Yes, it has been online for at least 1.5 years and just a simple Google search would prevent you from looking like a horse's ass. Please notice the certificate number:

Blow up of certificate number:

Blowup of Obama birth certificate to reveal quality of text.

Blowup of Obama birth certificate to reveal stamp and signature.

Blowup of Obama birth certificate to reveal raised seal.

All available on Obama's official site and has been for 1.5 years. As I said anyone who hasn't found it has not been looking for it.

Comment

• Same stuff shown on factcheck.org

It's been out there forever but the lying birthers keep on lying and no amount of evidence will ever convince them other wise. They're just loons.

Comment

• 1. Occidental College records -- Not released
                            2. Columbia College records -- Not released
                            3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "Not available"
                            4. Harvard College records -- Not released
                            5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
                            6. Medical records -- Not released
                            7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available
                            8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available
                            9. Law practice client list -- Not released
                            10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released
                            11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released
                            12. Record of your baptism -- Not available

All also not released....transparency my ass.

Comment

Also...oddly he has no original from birth birth certificate either.
                              The state no longer keeps paper original copies of birth certificates and instead keeps digital copies. The state has certified it as correct and authentic several times.

Comment

• And Oerdin, the birth records...gonna debunk that? Gonna provide us with all that info?
                                Sorry to break your heart, but people saying "yea he was born here" isn't enough. Who was his delivering doctor, of what hospital? What time? Weight? Height? That is the sort of info that is on the records that Obama is being pushed to release.

The fun thing about corruption, scandal, and conspiracy is that new information can be fabricated to make a good story. Like his birth announcement...hmm, maybe his parents wanted to make sure he was recognized as a full citizen. Maybe he had family in Hawaii that wanted to make the announcement to friends. I know when my great grandfather died in Florida his obituary ran in New York. Same thing, but opposite. Newspaper clippings are fun, but not solid evidence really. Its like trying to use a quote from urbandictionary.com in court...just doesn't hold up.

Also, why did a bill recently get created that now quietly protects executive branch officials records from public scrutiny? Can you explain that too genius?

Comment

Working...
                                X