10 (or more) Things I hate About You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    He's a constitutionalist, which surprisingly isn't a joke party despite their platform.
    I'm fairly sure he's said he hates on the Constitution Party too because they're so religious, whereas he's a godless heathen. A "small-c" constitutionalist could theoretically lie anywhere on the spectrum.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Parties get a capital when they earn it, like the Communist party and the Nazi party. Those are parties that history won't soon forget.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
        Parties get a capital when they earn it, like the Communist party and the Nazi party. Those are parties that history won't soon forget.

People forgot Oklahoma City? Actually, they probably have.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Both Honolulu newspapers printed announcements the day Obama was born. Highly unlikely they would have done that if he wasn't born in Honolulu.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Man where do I begin.

Drop the DL ****, it's just lame now.
            The signature, I am leaving it as is in spite.
            TEFL you dumb ****, TOEFL is the test the students take. TEFL is TEACHING English as a Foreign Language. And I have my job because of qualifications, not because I am white and speak English. I don't just teach, it is just easier saying it that way. I am the corporate training and development supervisor, and I detail over to international recruitment. I conduct interviews with international and national employees of all levels, such as Saturday when I did 4 interviews for the new Marketing department director position.
            Constitution party is no less of a party than any other party. Just because Dem and Pub are the only 2 dominate parties does not give anyone the right to discount any other party. I said I associate closer with them than other parties, but due to their hard line Christian believes I am not signed with the party.

I began posting here as something to do when I had free time, then it got interesting. Now it is just pathetic. There are no arguments, discussions, or even intelligent, interesting retorts. Now it is just every liberal possible coming out of the wood works to bash at me with nothing more than insults and puns. I haven't been posting lately, more so because I am busy, but also because what is the point? Why would I bother attempting to discuss anything with a bunch of sheeple who refuse to accept that there is and always will be an opposition. The birth certificate issue, why is it so important? Because his birth is in question. McCain, born by 2 US citizens on military orders to a military post in a foreign country, and children born on US military posts are considered US citizens outright by the parents and soil. There is no questioning there. Bush, born in Connecticut or Mass or something, don't care for the guy so I don't care where he is from. But if there was any question that he was born elsewhere people WOULD have gone after it. The fact that Obama has been asked simply and nicely to PROVE without a doubt where, when, and by what doctor he was born is an easy fix. Just show it. He is the president, he should have no qualms showing us his birth records. Discounting the people that want to know as retarded is pathetic, and protecting a possible infringement on the presidency. Besides, I don't really question his birth location, I go after this issue because the fact that if someone defends something with a multi-million dollar legal team then there must be foul play in there. Really, if you gay and don't need to hide it do you try and keep a girl on your arm all the time? No. You tell people or are open about it. Obama, in question, not providing proof...thus he will continue to be in question. Why is that so hard to accept?

As for his birth in the papers, I call bullsh*t until you provide said paper article. Not some link to a typed up copy posted online. I mean the headline itself, date of print, newspaper company, etc. Because this is the first time I have ever heard that and I am calling bullsh*t.

For those of you who seem to get off from bashing me, don't get too used to it. I am about done with posting here, as the bipartisan/nonpartisan seems to exist here as much as it does in the real world. Which for you dumb****s that don't get the joke, is not at all.
            "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
            "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Last edited by loinburger; April 18, 2010, 15:46.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

:Popcorn:
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                  Both Honolulu newspapers printed announcements the day Obama was born. Highly unlikely they would have done that if he wasn't born in Honolulu.
                  This is stupid logic.

Comment

Has he left yet?
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                      Crikey.
                      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Yes Thoth, I have.

Darius, I hope you die in a plane crash, your family burns in a building, and someone you care for deeply dies from radiation poisoning. Too much for you? Oh sorry, I am a godless heathen. **** you and **** your zealot religious beliefs. Find the word that covers hate towards those without religion or not your religion and tack that onto your signature, because that is what you are.
                        "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
                        "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          That picture ****ing rules. Where did you find that?
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                            People forgot Oklahoma City? Actually, they probably have.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Zak:

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                                That picture ****ing rules. Where did you find that?
                                I think I found it on the somethingawful forums, but the person who posted it couldn't remember where they'd gotten it and didn't have a version suitable for being a desktop background
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X