No announcement yet.

10 (or more) Things I hate About You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this would be interesting if there'd be any of zaku's own ideas in there. but nope, starting from the first three "WAHAA NO EXPERIENCE! GOOD ADMINISTRATION REQUIRES A 30-YEAR OLD FAILED CAREER IN SENATE CHAMBER!"-arguments, it's all the same tired, recycled republican attack machine crap, straight out of FOX news.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
        To start, defend your president not slander me.
        But I don't care what you say about him. And it's more fun to make fun of you.

Oh, and try writing in complete sentences plz. It makes your bull**** easier to read and decreases the time it takes for my brain to process everything. You see, my mind is trained to understand proper grammar and sentence structure. So when I see something written by someone who didn't make it out of second grade, I have to create a fantasy world in which I become a teacher, go back in time and teach your ignorant ass how to write properly, then imagine what your incoherent ramblings would look like if they had actually been written by someone with a brain.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

Best DL ever. Seriously. A ****ing Birther?

I'm shocked how common this is. My neighbor has a "where is the birth certificate" bumper sticker.
          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

And fix your goddamned sig already!

edit: x-post
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by VJ View Post
              3.1/10

Comrade Tassadar, is that you?
              Ooooooh. Hadn't thought of that.

Comment

You know those Dos XX's tv commercials about the most interesting man in the world? They are based on Sava.

zakubandit's just jealous
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

thats fukn right
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So you drink Dos Equis? HA HA!
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What's wrong with Dos Equis?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'd expect you to say that
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

That's what's wrong with it, that you expected me to ask the question? So, it's lousy, based simply off a question from me? That doesn't seem quite fair.

Comment

Life ain't fair

Though, honestly, Dos Equis is a very boring beer. At least it isn't crap like Corona though.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              What's wrong with Dos Equis?
                              Beer is better when it hasn't been used by a horse first.
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Har dee har har

Comment

Working...
                                X