10 (or more) Things I hate About You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 (or more) Things I hate About You

So I was thinking, after reading how el presidente Obama-rtinez (what, he wants us to learn Spanish so I figured I would add it to him) has dropped alot of public opinion points lately. So lets figure out why. I also predict this will get maybe 1 or 2 posts before a retort is posted in his defense.

1. No experience in governing
    2. No experience with foreign affairs
    3. No experience with military or military affairs
    4. Refusal to submit to the public scrutiny of birth records
    5. Thinks only he knows what is best
    6. Trying to rush EVERYTHING so that legislatures can't actually read and decide
    7. Didn't say anything about Black Panthers on voting day
    8. Wants presidential militia to be formed
    9. Wants Spanish to be taught from kindergarten on
    10. Socialized medicine
    11. 60% government ownership of General Motors
    12. Denies friendship with Bill Ayers the domestic terrorist
    13. Too many czars
    14. Completely retarded
    15. Says we are not trying to achieve victory in Afghanistan....****ing moron

I would go on and on, but what do you all think should go on this never ending list? He adds stuff to it himself daily and I left a ton out.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
    "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Why did he get involved with the cop vs. scholar fiasco? He ran his mouth, then found out he was wrong. Does he have nothing else to do?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      Why did he get involved with the cop vs. scholar fiasco? He ran his mouth, then found out he was wrong. Does he have nothing else to do?
      Damn, couldn't even get 1 post to JUST add to the list. But we can fix that.

16. Ran his mouth and got proven dumb
      17. Called cops stupid for doing their jobs
      18. Called racial profiling...on a racial profiler
      "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
        Completely retarded
        you can recognize your own kind!
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava is kind of hit and miss on if his brain is engaged.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

19. Used Affirmative Action as guidance for appointing a SCOTUS Justice and the Surgeon General.
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

when i miss its on purpose
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

lol reverse racism

HELP, I"M BEING REPRESSED

I'm WHITE! I'm ENTITLED!

cracker ass crackers
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I wish obama was a real black president. Then he'd tell all yall to suck his black balls.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

20. Appointed Hillary Clinton to be...anything.
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      I wish obama was a real black president. Then he'd tell all yall to suck his black balls.
                      Colin Powell would have been excellent.

Comment

too uncle tommy
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

He doesn't need to be all Black Power and that crap, Sava. Hell. Having background counts for a lot.

Comment

Sava.....I have no idea what to say, except what a waste of life you are. To start, defend your president not slander me. I hate the guy, guess what it is my right to hate him. You love the guy and want his dick rammed up your ass or something. If he was a "real" black president and told us to suck his balls....well he wouldn't be much of a president after that now would he? Let's see...president tells opposition to suck his balls, gun toting red neck racists come out of the wood works, world powers take notice and turn their back on him, gun toting redneck racists have the will and find a way and show him just what it means to give them a reason to be racist. Honestly, racism has been apart of this regime since the start, you don't need to add more to it.

Floyd...thank you for your contributions. The laughs they have given out are appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
                              I also predict this will get maybe 1 or 2 posts before a retort is posted in his defense.
                              Outrageous! They better wait to post #5.
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X