Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given a choice of watching New England/Pitt or Atlanta/Denver... I'm with you... But I'll bet that only the Atlanta and Denver markets are getting that game
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Actually we are getting BOTH, pchang. Atlanta-Denver on FOX (because the NFC team is on the roaqd) and New England-Pittsburgh on CBS. That's why my guide tells me.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Hooray!!!!
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Wow... what a bad call on the should-be fumble in the Houston/Jacksonville game.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well it looks like Green Bay is gonna beat the Redskins, so does that mean Kerry will win?!
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• *Jules breathes a huge sigh of relief*

Redskins looked like they were gonna tie it with a TD, but it was called back on an illegal procedure penalty. Next play, Al Harris picks off the pass. Ahman Green caps off the ensuing Packer drive with a TD run.

Kerry's gonna win!
              "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

• It was a bad call too...robbed by the officials... Hmmmm, sounds like an election
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Bah! Packers would've gotten it back with plenty of time left to drive down the field and score the game-winning FG.
                  "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

• Probably right... but you never know
                    Washington got Hosed
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I've become a Packers fan (for today only). Yay!

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Pittsburgh's taking it to New England early! The streak could be ending today!

Comment

• yep... getting slaughtered. The streak may end
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Chargers might make up their game on Denver!

They're up 42-7!

5 touchdown passes for Brees.

Denver's down by 2 TDs to Atlanta.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• SAN DIEGO

SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

• holy cow. I think I might even win my fantasy football game against the top undeated team in the league without any running backs! (one was injured- I forgot to check injury reports last night, and the other is a backup and saw virtually no action today).

And just a few minutes I was upset that Drew Brees had 5 TD passes and didn't start him, and then I find out Manning had 5 TD passes and I did start him. And he had over 400 yards passing. Sweet. And Gardner got me 2 TD passes receiving.

Too bad the Colts lost. I thought this might be the year for them. Guess not. They still have major problems defensively.

Comment

Working...
                                X