Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and remember to send it to me also...
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

yeah I hope we can do another one. I think the outcome of this will be pretty funny.

Comment

sent to you aswell ADG

Comment

Originally posted by Atahualpa
          woaa Spiff you.... Either you made it extra difficult or I didnt know my french sucked SO much!
          Well, I tried to make it idiomatically correct, rather than as simple as possible. That's something a Frenchman would have no trouble understanding, but completely unsuited for a foreigner
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

its not my french then

Comment

to the game being underway. A shame that Atahualpa couldn't insert Latin somewhere. Next time maybe.
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Yeah, I need to practice on my latin, I have a test next week...
                Last edited by Henrik; May 3, 2004, 13:28.
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Good luck folks.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Oncle Boris, inserting latin was a bit difficult when you were the only one to "speak" it :-)

Minimum requirements for a language to take part is first 2 persons to be able to understand it and second at least one must be able to translate _to_ it. (assuming translating to a language includes the ability to translate from it)

Comment

Bump
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Atahualpa
                        Oncle Boris, inserting latin was a bit difficult when you were the only one to "speak" it :-)

Minimum requirements for a language to take part is first 2 persons to be able to understand it and second at least one must be able to translate _to_ it. (assuming translating to a language includes the ability to translate from it)
                        But here's what Henrik posted:

English, Swedish, I can translate but not write in Danish and Norwegian, I can translate latin into Swedish or English (though I'll probably need a dictionary ).
                        I don't blame you though, having done the first I know how much of a brain pain it was to mix the most languages possible.
                        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Sent Russian Translation to Azazel... I must say, either I am missing something big, or the humor of those has totally been lost in translation.
                          XBox Live: VovanSim
                          xbox.com (login required)
                          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                          Spore page

Comment

But how many times must I say this:

Send a copy of the translation to me

This is just in case something happens, and someone loses the translation and all this
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

@text
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

anyway, translationed. POTUS is going to have a ball.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X