No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs, Round 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is as bad as the Wings have looked all playoffs. They aren't even winning the faceoffs, their bread and butter.

We're lucky to still be in this game.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• ?
      Attached Files

Comment

• ummm... yeah.

Anyway,

The better team lost tonight. Thank the heavens.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Calgary has to make the Stanley cup finals.

It's a tradition.

Whenever Vancouver plays Calgary to 7 games, the winner goes to the cup.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Twice makes a tradition?
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• What would you consider a tradition?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Vancouver's failure to win the Stanley Cup.

Ottawa being unable to beat the Leafs.

Anyway, Leafs win game 4 3-1. Another convincing performance. From what I have seen the Leafs have been the better team in 3 of the four games so far. If they can win game 5 I think they will win the series.

Still, Philly is a good team (but not as tough or skilled as the Leafs). But they will have to do something about Esche. It looks like the way to beat Philly is to shoot at him from anywhere. So far they don't seem to have an answer and their only goal tonight was a ridiculous gimme courtesy of McCabe.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Vancouver's failure to win the Stanley Cup.
                  Seems they take after the foremost example of Canadian cup ineptitude, the Leafs.

Not even a whiff of one since '67.

Comment

• BTW if you love hockey email the CBC at hnic@cbc.ca and tell them not to dump Don Cherry. He's the best thing about HNIC and it would be a shame to see him go.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Seems they take after the foremost example of Canadian cup ineptitude, the Leafs.

Not even a whiff of one since '67
                      But plenty right up till then. Detroit had a lean spell, and the Rangers. But at least they've won the thing.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
                        BTW if you love hockey email the CBC at hnic@cbc.ca and tell them not to dump Don Cherry. He's the best thing about HNIC and it would be a shame to see him go.
                        You're wearing plaid and shopping for a pickup truck at the moment, aren't you?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• It helps when you only have 6 teams.

BTW- sent a rather inflammatory email to CBC.

Comment

• :beer: for the Leafs.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Hey, aggie and I never agree, but we both think Don should stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

You're wearing plaid and shopping for a pickup truck at the moment, aren't you?

No. But Cherry is harmless enough and doesn't get credit for the good things he does (like his unstinting support for women's hockey).

It's kind of fun to watch and wait for who he's going to offend next.

Excellent work Ben. Come on NYE Cherry is on your side.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X