No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs, Round 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even more funny: Calgary has the most goals of any teams in the playoffs.

Not bad for a team with "no offense".
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• hehehe! and do we face San Jose if we manage to clinch this series?

Comment

• Flames looked terrific tonight. Other than faceoffs (which Detroit owned) and goaltending (roughly equal, with both making outstanding saves), the Flames outplayed the Wings in every facet of the game.

It was games 2, 3, and 4 against the Predators all over again...
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• My brother got a bunch of tickets to Game 4 on Thursday, but I'm flying out to move to Toronto at 6am Thursday.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Change your flight. You'd be crazy not to. How often do you get to see a playoff game?
            Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai
              Change your flight. You'd be crazy not to. How often do you get to see a playoff game?
              Hmm. Well let's see here.

Pick up my brand new Mazda 3 Sport GT and move in so I can start work on Monday with a free IBM-supplied flight, hotel, and rental car...or...frantically book all that **** myself and do without a car for a month or so just to see a playoff game.

Nah. I'll go to TO. Maybe I'll drive down to Detroit and see a game there.

Comment

• Maybe we should have a TO poly meet once you get settled...
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Zylka
                  I can't believe it, to be honest
                  the other three remaining series are so far total beatings
                  and CALGARY for once is in the challenging underdog spotlight
                  The Habs would rape you. We were just unlucky against Tampa.
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Hmm. Well let's see here.

Pick up my brand new Mazda 3 Sport GT and move in so I can start work on Monday with a free IBM-supplied flight, hotel, and rental car...or...frantically book all that **** myself and do without a car for a month or so just to see a playoff game.
                    Just to see a playoff game???? You say that as if it means nothing.

Call IBM and ask them to change the flight so you get in on Friday instead of Thursday. If they're good Canadians, they'll do it cause it's the Canadian thing to do.
                    Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                      The Habs would rape you. We were just unlucky against Tampa.

Have you seen the Habs play? That's not even a playoff team. You're just lucky the Eastern conference was as weak as it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai
                        Just to see a playoff game???? You say that as if it means nothing.

Call IBM and ask them to change the flight so you get in on Friday instead of Thursday. If they're good Canadians, they'll do it cause it's the Canadian thing to do.
                        That causes complications though. I have an extremely tight schedule as-is regarding ontario drivers licenses, car purchasing, insurance dealings, etc. No time to delay.

I finish my last exam 5:30pm tomorrow, I fly out 6am Thursday.

Comment

• Where you going to be staying in Toronto?
                          Golfing since 67

Comment

• Richmond Hill, specifically. Working in Markham.

Comment

Have you seen the Habs play? That's not even a playoff team. You're just lucky the Eastern conference was as weak as it was.
                              You mean TODAY? They completely outclassed Tampa. The first two games were like the adjustment period against Boston, nothing to worry about. If we can win tomorrow we're coming back to a 7th game.
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Richmond Hill, specifically. Working in Markham.
                                Richmond Hill? **shudders**

I can see how it would be an easy commute to Markham, but it is the souless suburbia.

Ah well, you'll probably be working too hard to go out at night anyways.
                                Golfing since 67

Comment

Working...
                                X