NHL Playoffs, Round 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
    hi I'm barry melrose. every hockey fan wants to see Detroit and colorado in the western conference finals.

hey barry, FUUUUUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
    That mulleted sonofa***** actually said that?!?
    "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
    "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
    "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Looks like Vancouver ain't that bad afterall.

If Calgary can down Detroit.

Rubbish. Offensive players don't get to knock down defenders in front of the net with 3 hard crosschecks to the back. On the power play no less. That call HAD to be made.

He was hardly touched by Ed. Just jostled in front of the net, for position.

No penalty and the Flames go home, since they still had the PP in OT, which they managed to score just at the end.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Saw some highlights from a press conference with him the other day. He said that the driving principle had been to keep the core of the Canucks together and just tweak around the periphery - now, he'd throw that our the window. I'm guessing that whether it's him or someone else, there's gonna be some pretty big moves by the Canucks soon.

Please keep the Canucks together. They had awful luck with Bert getting suspended, and Cloutier going down with an injury.

Burke's kept this team doing so well over the last few years. Why throw everything away?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• every hockey fan wants to see Detroit and colorado in the western conference finals.

Comment

• Fedetenko just scored for Tampa Bay. 1-0 Tampa.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• LeCavelier's on fire... 3-0 Tampa.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• If both teams play like this for the rest of the series (it's 4-0 now, btw), it'll be over pretty soon...

Asher: @ your new avatar!

Comment

• 4-0 Tampa

CHAME!
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                    Asher: @ your new avatar!
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Who's goaling Sunday? Garon or Theo?

Comment

• Montreal got handed their keisters kicked but then again, Boston did the same to them in game 1. The test will be game2. Was game 1 an anomoly or are tampa really that good??

I fully expect Montreal to give a better account of themselves before the series is out
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Tampa was fine, but the Habs sucked IMO. If we play like this in the second game, the serie will be almost over.

Still, the Lightning has some serious scoring power we need to overcome.

Comment

• ^^ Theodore will be in net Sunday. He was fine, the team in front of him stunk. Too many giveaways, no driving to the net against Khabibulin, the Koivu line was completely shut down and the Ribiero line was invisible. Throw in the miserable ice conditions that the Habs are unused to and there's just nothing good for the Habs to take out of that one.

Write it off, take it as a lesson of what not to do, and what your opponents will do to you if you don't smarten up.

I'm a lot more worried about the Lightning now than I was before the series. Lecavalier was a pitbull tonight, and if he keeps it up that gives the Lightning two scoring lines for Montreal to try & deal with; their D could very well get shredded by that TB attack.
                            "If you doubt that an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters would eventually produce the combined works of Shakespeare, consider: it only took 30 billion monkeys and no typewriters." - Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by optimus2861
                              ^^ Theodore will be in net Sunday. He was fine, the team in front of him stunk. Too many giveaways, no driving to the net against Khabibulin, the Koivu line was completely shut down and the Ribiero line was invisible. Throw in the miserable ice conditions that the Habs are unused to and there's just nothing good for the Habs to take out of that one.
                              Yeah. I didn't realize in the first place that he put it away because the game was over, not because he played bad.

I'm a lot more worried about the Lightning now than I was before the series. Lecavalier was a pitbull tonight, and if he keeps it up that gives the Lightning two scoring lines for Montreal to try & deal with; their D could very well get shredded by that TB attack.
                              Lecavalier got an intelligent penalty at the beginning of the game. He punched I don't remember who in the face so that he wouldn't be physically annoyed for the remainder of the game. I am too worried, but I don't think beating them is impossible.

Comment

• That mulleted sonofa***** actually said that?!?
                                yeah he did.
                                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                                X