NHL Playoffs, Round 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-0 Detroit. Where's Asher?
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• 3-1 now... maybe Detroit'll pull a Vancouver and collapse for them.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• You started it too! haha.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• 5-1 Detroit.

Comment

• Damnit! You were supposed to say 'too little, too late'. That've done it.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• That's Agathon's job.

Comment

• I'd like to point out in my defence that Calgary actually lost that game.

Why isn't anyone raising more of a ruckus about the Sharks? They look the business.

The Leafs are finished - injuries to their two best centres means that they are pretty much in need of a miracle.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                  5-1 Detroit.
                  5-2, actually.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• We really need Simon, Gauthier, McAmmond, Reinprecht, and Lydman back.

It sucks even more now that Warrener has blurry vision in his right eye, after being sent to the hospital and everything for Yzerman's high-stick (and without a penalty call...).
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• SHARKS WIN 3 - 1, AND NOBODY CARES AROUND THE LEAGUE - UNTIL THEY FACE YOUR TEAM AND TOOL THEM.
                      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• agathon - because we are the most underrated team in the league, who gets no respect, no air time, with two of the most underrated forwards, the cheechoo train and marleau. our team is young, fast, skilled and has nothing to lose, because nobody expects them to win.

and cuz im the only sharks fan here.
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Montreal sucked again. They'll need the crows Tuesday or else the serie is over real quick.
                          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Both Montreal and Toronto played better today, but I gotta say it's not looking good for either of them.

Comment

• No. I think the Leafs might win a couple of games, but they aren't up to beating Philly who will win the East IMHO. They are basically dead men walking. Sundin and Nieuwendyk are injured (when they play) and Mogilny is finished as a player (he's been playing through constant pain since his operation and is selling his house here - so he's a few games away from retirement).

Philly must have been praying for the Leafs as Ottawa would probably have beaten them.

San Jose may well win the West. If they do I think they'll beat whoever comes out of the East - what a magical team!
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I hate to say it, but it is starting to look like a Tampa Bay - San Jose final.

Comment

Working...
                                X