X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya, not so good.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• *The people of Toronto send a wreath to their Montreal brethren
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Agathon you did a serious mistake when you came here to become a partisan of the Leafs. They're a bunch of pussies. Real men are for the Habs.
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• The Leafs are a talentless bunch of poo-lickers. Philly's taking care of them.

Comment

• And what a queer name, the 'Leafs'. I guess that's the only thing they can afford to clean the poo around their lips when they're done.

Comment

• AHAHAHAHAHAH NIEMENAN!!!

NO ONE on him 18 seconds after the first

2-2 baby

Comment

• I take it the Canadiens lost again.

Look at the bright side, no one expected Montreal to make it to the playoffs. I mean look at the team. With the amount of talent they have, it's amazing that they qualified for the playoffs and won a round.
                Golfing since 67

Comment

• Why does everyone keep claiming they're untalented? Haven't you seen Koivu and Kovalev together?

Comment

• get with the *ing program, there's an unbelievable Calgary Detroit game and you're weeping over Montreal

we're coming back to bash the NUMBER 1 team in the league who're currently playing double minutes on their top players

CUUUUUUUUU-JO

Comment

• I'll bother with the Flames when they make it to the Stanley Cup finals.

Comment

• Too bad. You're missing some great hockey, Boris.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• exactly. THIS is playoff hockey more than anything we've seen so far. have fun as the fickle fan

Comment

• No doubt the game is interesting. I've had my share of hockey for now. BTW, AFAIK, no one of you did watch any of the Tampa-Montreal games though they are the fastest teams in the playoffs. That was great hockey too.

Comment

• Iggy scores us some power play
                              and yeah, I watched the last and cheered my brains out for Montreal after their apparent top effort this season. sad to see em go, but that's life

Comment

• Of course I watched Montreal. Skipping the Habs would be unCanadian.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X