Do you Ignore anyone here at Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i ingore myself
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I ignore authority

Comment

Originally posted by flash9286
        i ingore myself

I think I've found a friend!

I came oh so close to saying that, but knew full-well that I'd be opening the Gates of Hell.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

hey, I was the first to put myself on my ignore list.

but I found that too annoying, so I took myself off my ignore list

Comment

You're a true-blue rebel, Diss.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

we should find those threads and keep bumping them so that we always have those ignored poists
              That game will last a long time.

I think ming puts out patrols for threads with 2 years between posts.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I don't used it. I'm old enought to understand that if I don't want to read a post or thread, that I can just not read it.

Comment

Ming should put out a patrol for himself, for having 2 years between thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Ming should put out a patrol for himself, for having 2 years between thoughts.
                    Gee... most people think that's your problem... not mine
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Looking for volunteers to assist in a "Necktie Party".

Comment

I'm pleased to say I have no one on my ignore list. I read everybody's opinions, even from that crazy Fez-meister.
                        "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Dallas?!? HEY Homey!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Dallas?!? HEY Homey!

Sorry to disappoint, but I don't actually live in Texas. I only play an evil oil tycoon on TV, so to speak.
                            "People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

Damn.

Comment

Attached Files
                                :-p

Comment

Working...
                                X