No announcement yet.

Do you Ignore anyone here at Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I do read their posts. It just gets rather exhausting sometimes.

Edit: JohnT, I didn't know you were a conservy. You need to troll more. Something like "fry all shoplifters" will do fine.

BTW, you might notice that Ben Kenobi, Imran Siddiqui, etc. are not on my list. That's because they tend to make intelligent posts.:P
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I never read posts that are book length on here.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Its probably not the best idea to publish your ignore list.
        Only going to cause trouble.

I can't understand many of those though, quite a few are decent posters, a handful are interesting due to their inherent humour value.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I am proud to say I do not ignore anyone here.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by MattH
            hi,
            who could that be ,,,
            Nope... The one I'm talking about only went around the Civ3 forum... Don't know if he's still around, haven't seen him in a while... but of course... I haven't been in the Civ3 section for a while...
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

the only person whose ignoring I actually notice these days is LOTM, the others aren't posting

Comment

Are you the most ignored poster here, Andy?
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                  I never read posts that are book length on here.

I take it, by this statement, that you are totally unfamiliar with Michael's multi-volume answers ?

To MtG

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

for a while, i had myself on ignore.

just to see if it could be done.
                    B♭3

Comment

• I ignore Ming.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• No you don't. I've tried that one. No way, Jose. Nice try.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I don't mean I can't see his posts - I just choose not to take any heed of the clown.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• At times I wish I did. But if I actually put those people on the ignore list, I'd be so damn curious about what they said in their posts. It would not actually save me any time or annoyment at all.

Comment

• Damn, Park Avenue.
                              You have some 'nads, boy.

Comment

• Yeah, but I think Park spends more time in Mingapulco than anyone else...
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X