X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Damn, Park Avenue.
    You have some 'nads, boy.

Not really, given his history. What, do you think they're going to perma-ban him? Like that matters!

Comment

• I don't ignore anyone on the forums. I do, however, often ignore people who use ASCII art or other stupid stuff on IRC (and Poly has an IRC server).
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• October of '99, and he's still here.

I think Ming The Merciless is turning into Ming The Pussycat.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I only have 4 people on ignore.

2 of them because their posts are always poorly spelled gibberish that contribute nothing.
          1 because they always post off-topic stuff that is neither funny nor inflammatory and is always attention-seeking and fishing for sympathy.
          1 because they are the most elitist, puffed-up, snobby and pretentious idiot I've ever come across.

Not mentioning any names, of course....
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• i've got nobody on ignore... why don't you just skip the post if you're getting bored

i have the feeling everyone else ignores me though
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• 1 because they are the most elitist, puffed-up, snobby and pretentious idiot I've ever come across.
              Hey, it's not easy for me up on the top!

Comment

• If I always (and I mean always) skip over someone else's posts and never read them it's far simpler just to put them on my ignore list. That way it frees up screen space for another one and I don't have to bother downloading their avatar or any images they may have put in their worthless post.
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I take it, by this statement, that you are totally unfamiliar with Michael's multi-volume answers ?

To MtG

I'm well aware of how MTG can go on and on, in an endless tirade of about anything.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Hey MTG and Slowwy -- who kicked ass in the Civil War in the end?

I forgot.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by faded glory
                        everyone has been ignoring me since November 2000
                        I haven't, Steverino.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                          Hey MTG and Slowwy -- who kicked ass in the Civil War in the end?

I forgot.
                          Where's the President of the United States from?

How about the majority leader of the Senate?

Speaker of the House of Representatives?

Now does that refresh your memory as to who got their asses kicked?

Comment

• 2 of them because their posts are always poorly spelled gibberish that contribute nothing.
                            1 because they always post off-topic stuff that is neither funny nor inflammatory and is always attention-seeking and fishing for sympathy.
                            1 because they are the most elitist, puffed-up, snobby and pretentious idiot I've ever come across.
                            I'm having a hard time figuring out which one I am?"
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                              Where's the President of the United States from?
                              You can keep him
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                                I only have 4 people on ignore.

2 of them because their posts are always poorly spelled gibberish that contribute nothing.
                                I hope I'm not one of those two. I have a tendency to misspell things when I drink to much.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X