No announcement yet.

Do you Ignore anyone here at Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you Ignore anyone here at Apolyton?

Does anyone actually use this feature? I never have. I figured having ridiculous or inflamatory posters was half the fun of participating in a thriving online community. No need to name names.
    Yes - By god I hate 'em all!
    35.90%
    No - Insensitive remarks are a cry for help!
    56.41%
    You can't ignore bananas.
    7.69%

I've been put on Ignore a couple of times; but then they decided they needed my sparkling wit to make it through the day.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Did someone say something?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Yeah, but I use it very sparingly.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Grrrrrrr.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I've never used it.

I think there's a big risk that users will make themselves look stupid:

POSTER #1: Does anyone know where I can get a replacement hood for a 1962 pink Chevy?

POSTER #2: Yes, I saw one on Ebay.

POSTER #1: ...Anyone?

POSTER #2: EBAY. You know what EBAY is, right?

POSTER #1: Hmph, I guess I'll just have to place an ad in my local paper.

POSTER #2: EBAY, you moron! I SAW one there! Here's the link!

POSTER #3: ...Yeah, what HAVE you got against Ebay?

POSTER #1: Nothing. Why?

POSTER #3: Well, why do you keep refusing to use it?

POSTER #1: ...Where?

POSTER #3: On this thread, you moron!

POSTER #1: Don't call me a moron. You are now on my ignore list.

POSTER #2: HAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Only Japher would ignore me, a person who has won an award such as this. :I'mSoProud:

Comment

I ask because at times I get that "I'm being ignored" kind of feeling.

Comment

That's just the Southern Are Scum Syndrome the Bluebellies try to force on you.

Comment

Damn carpetbaggers.

Comment

I've tried to use it, but my sense of curousity would always get the better of me. Of course the posts are just as stupid and inane as I knew they would be.

Comment

HTower.
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I don't use the feature to ignore anyone, I just ignore them on my own accord. Except for Sloww of course, no matter how many awards he gets
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Comment

I ask because at times I get that "I'm being ignored" kind of feeling.
                              /me takes Harry Seldon off ignore.

In reality I have only one on my ignore list, Comrade Tribune.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X