No announcement yet.

Do you Ignore anyone here at Apolyton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't be arsed with it. Especially since you can't but mods or admins on ignore.
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Does CT even post here anymore? I've never seen anyone who could threadjack like that *******.

Comment

I've got two people on ignore. My blood pressure's the better for it.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

If there was only one reason to ignore someone it would be because they have the worse fans:

My future avatar:

Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
            I can't be arsed with it. Especially since you can't but mods or admins on ignore.

Excellent point.
            I could ignore RAH ignoring me.
            That [B[bastard[/B] Ming.
            That trouble walking MtG.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Never understood the point of ignoring someone. If you can't control your reaction to someone else's words I don't know why you'd be posting here at all.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It would be real coo to know who was ignoring you, cuz then you could say all kinds of snarky **** about them behind their backs.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I wish I was on a few people's ignore lists, then they wouldn't bother fighting back when I point out how stupid and inane their comments are

Comment

Japher, you use that as an avatar, and I'm going to kick your ass, I'll tell you what!
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Naw, I won't... I can't... don't have the post count
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

I hate to admit it but that's a great picture of the fans. Is that from the Arkansas game this weekend?

Comment

No idea, I just searched "Texas Sucks" on google and there it was!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

I've had a couple of people, but for, usually, short periods of time.
                            DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

I can't believe you could run a Texas Sucks search and not have a group of little Rangers jump out and hang you.

Have to check into that, I guess.

Comment

Has anybody made the obligatory "did someone say something?" joke yet? If not, consider it done.

Comment

Working...
                                X