Clear All

Not personally, no.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

ok here's a picture

Comment

Gaudy Americana at it's finest.

Comment

Is that Eiffel Tower the same size as the original?
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Yes, I know that the center is great (though I dislike something about it, what exactly, I can't tell.) still, those gigantic squares of small houses. bleh.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

cool, I found a picture of my high school. This particular building is now known as the las vegas academy. It's for arts students to complete high school. It used to be Las Vegas High School

this pictures looks fake in that the sun is setting over the wrong mountain. If the sun sets over those mountains we are in trouble

here's a picture of a local strip club

Last edited by Dis; June 3, 2003, 15:25.

Comment

How do we attach multiple pictures to a single post?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

you don't. you linkthem from webspace.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Attached Files
                    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Attached Files
                      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Check out the panoramic view from the castle hill. Cool

Comment

Some more of Madrid:

(Mahou Building)

(BBV Building)

(Commerzbank Building)

(Windsor Building)

(Office Buildings of Commercial Complex M 30)

(Metropolis Building)

Those were some new ones I found...
                                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
                                X