X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vancouver

Aerial view
    Attached Files
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Vancouver

Edit:

Didn't attach.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras
        Vilnius wins. Case closed.
        So far, I've liked the pics from MADRID best
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Here is one I forgot to post mistakenly.. Madrid is a city with mountains behind it... something I forgot to mention.

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassadar5000

So far, I've liked the pics from MADRID best
            Who cares what YOU think
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras

Who cares what YOU think
              And by using that reasoning, who cares what you think?
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Nice pics, nice cities all of you. If only the prettiest, most swinging city in the world had buildings over four stories high I could show you some pics...

Reykjavik rules!!
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hueij
                  Nice pics, nice cities all of you. If only the prettiest, most swinging city in the world had buildings over four stories high I could show you some pics...

Reykjavik rules!!
                  This isn't the skycrapers thread, feel free to post pics.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• RE: Tower Records

I've never seen a Tower Records up here, so I'm wondering if they maybe own a subsidiary that I don't know about. We've got basically every American chain up here, so it seems odd whenever I find out about one that I've never seen before. Mostly I've just seen Music Worlds, HMVs, Sam Goodys, etc.

If Israel gets a Tower Records how come we don't?!

"I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                    "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                    "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon

This isn't the skycrapers thread, feel free to post pics.
                      Allright, expect a lot of Reykjavik pics tomorrow...
                      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                      And notifying the next of kin
                      Once again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez
                        Taken with my digital camera
                        That's a nice looking building. Wish we have more buildings like those around here.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• I admit Buenos Aires does have its set of nice buildings.. but some parts of the city are falling apart..

My favorite building in Madrid, has to be the Communications/Post Office Building:

Comment

• That's the city of Ulm (116,000 inhabitants), a typical german city I think.. (except for our really high church tower)
                            Attached Files

Comment

• It's pretty romantic at night..
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Seems like that nice cozy city I would like..

Comment

Working...
                                X