Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theyve definetly been giving him aid, this morning 130 was ranking in the 60s

Comment

• well his land has went from around 17k to 6k

I'm off to bed soon so if anybody else is around and has a few turns to waste before they sleep smack him down some more when he comes outta protection. Should try and get him killed since the last thing we need is somebody our size being fed cash to kill us.
      Last edited by Lazerus; May 4, 2003, 19:09.
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• whats his weak spot?

Comment

• Well his strong point i guess was the catapults which i smashed past 21 times, you can either try against them or usually people neglect infantry. Ask barley to spy for you
          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• with the respone to the first game posted. Ill post another online nation builidng game which i think is good, please play it it has alot more options, and u also can build clans. Thank you, if you like it somebody please start another thread. http://www.world-of-war.com/index.php?
            Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• I will look at the other game this one is damd, we have to beat these guys tomorrow - its all arranged with other players (I think), well at least ill die trying. No other way, im not going to sit here, build up jusy for them to keep taking their slice (its like we are paying tax to them), we need to beat them.

Im starting at 4pm GMT - support me if you can. If im on my own im dead meat.

Common guys.

Comment

• i just started a nation called apolyton, if you do decide to play join it, the password is charlie
                Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Laz ive sent you some aid of 200,000,000. Will send a lot more tomorrow, especially if embezzlement works, i will be able to sent money to all the clan.

Comment

• Im in the top 20

Comment

• Well done

Comment

• Laz

Ive seen what theyve done to you! Ive sent another $500,000 to you. You should be able to build an army and retake some land.

If my embezzlement works i will be able to send you lots more.

Comment

• we can thank The Dark Seduction (#122) for attacking me which in turn made me buy a crap load of zepplins to retaliate with I got about 12K acres off of him

my current army:

Footmen 500,000
                          Catapults 200,000
                          Zeppelins 871,473
                          Galleons 100,289
                          Wizards 87,616

Comment

• got this message, i asked for peace, i want to survive until tomorrow.

At Sun, 4 May 2003 23:33:28 -0500, a messenger from Nationalist Human Union (#5) brought this to you...
                            you are insignificant, a spec of dust. We will let the smaller dogs eat you.

--- Original Message ---
                            So I guess im ripe for one of you guys to pick off? or can we agree some sort of peace, its not like you need any more land or money.

Comment

• Check this out, if i survive 11.5 hours im rady to attack

This is me: notice the money and master ai's. I dont care if i loose the land, i dont need it.

Lostworld3 (#100)
                              Statistics
                              Turns Used: 3,745
                              Money: $2,740,326,902
                              Networth: $19,646,763
                              Population: 322,661
                              Race: Human
                              Era: Future
                              Agriculture
                              Est. Production: 416,250
                              Est. Consumption: 462,162
                              Net: -45,912
                              Relations
                              Member of Clan: Rangers
                              Allies:
                              War:

Offensive Actions: 280 (83%)
                              Defenses: 153 (18%)
                              Kills: 0

Land Division
                              E-Commerce Sites: 22,221
                              Giliads: 5,291
                              Replicators: 190
                              Storage Bays: 243
                              Supercomputers: 20,719
                              Power Plants: 5,550
                              Laser Turrets: 1,207
                              Unused Land: 0
                              Finances
                              Est. Income: $9,882,874
                              Est. Expenses: $4,011,330
                              Net: +$5,871,544
                              Loan Payment: $0
                              Per Cap income: $35

Savings Balance: $153,015,907 (2.546%)
                              Loan Balance: $0 (6.454%)
                              Military
                              Cyborgs: 1,173,460
                              Juggernauts: 915,723
                              Hovercrafts: 342,755
                              Dreadnoughts: 392,215
                              Master AIs: 1,448,054

Offensive Points: 10,554,110
                              Defensive Points: 8,555,636

Comment

• I (The Human Union) am now ranked in 16th place.

Comment

Working...
                                X