Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is not a lot I can do - I need to save my strength for tomorrow. I will try and negotiate with him.

Laz, hopefully he will just reduce you a bit and you can recover, if I counter at the moment Nationalist Human Union will crush me.

We need to attach together tomorrow when its all coordinated - bide your time.

Comment

• Laz, hes only made 8 attacks and stopped. Dont retaliate, we will keep a low profile with UNHr till tomorrow.

Then we will have our revenge

Comment

• buster 110
        and
        buster 111

are both defenseless and have lots of money, go wild!

does anyone know why I cant open a time gate? it doesnt mention a formula in the guide..

nvm it does

Comment

• Did the spell fizzle? it may be because you dont have enough wizards or Mana/Bandwith.

You may need to build some buildings to get more wizards and Mana/Bandwiths

Comment

• I hate magic...

Comment

• Originally posted by Space05us
              I hate magic...
              So do I. It took about 10 tries for me to advance to the present.

Comment

• Jonny which empire are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Space05us
                  Jonny which empire are you?
                  The Human Union. (#126)

Comment

• i mistakenly attaked someone in a clan
                    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Was it the HTZ clan?

Comment

• Dont worry about it.

We have a peace agreements with PWN clan, none of the others are worth bothering with. I am keeping an eye out, if you get attacked (unless by UNHr) I will retaliate.

I see you are all making losts of attacks, the thing to do is save 50-100 turns (dont go down to 0), also when youve captured land build some markets then when you use turns to recoup your health do 'Cash' turns, youll get a lot of money that way. Also before you end your playing time, keep some $ back, (as much as you can) as youll loose land and units while away. If you save some $ you can then buy an instant army from the black market when you return.

Comment

• yeah it was htz jonny. thanks for the suppot barley and what nation are you
                          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• I am Lostworld3,

Does anyone know who Axeltonia #125 is, what is their Apolyton user name. They also need to allow their forces to be used in ally defence (in 'Clans')

Comment

• Peach Creek
                              Humans

So are we going to jion Sloww's clan? That would fill up too fast, wouldn't it? I suggest we have competing Apolytonian clans, just so not to get too bored.

(Note: Very good Nationstates clone )
                              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Originally posted by flash9286
                                yeah it was htz jonny.
                                Then don't worry about it. HTZ has only 1 member.

Comment

Working...
                                X