Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska, I did what I think youve done. You may find when you come back youve lost a lot of land, and because of the size of your army you are not making any $.

What I think you need to do is have a balance between army and income, i.e. if youve got the income save it up while not attacking, then when you have say $250,000,000 spend half of it on a large force (say 200000 zepplins) and use them to attack week oponents (when your online tomorrow I'll look for some - its a case of finding someone week but with a lot of land so you get quite a lot of land from your successful attack).

When youve won the land build markets and have 50 cash turns to rebuild your health (after 10 or so attacks) then because you have a lot of markets you get a lot of $ coming in.

You then continue this cycle or something near it.

This is my strategy any way (need a base of 300+ turns to get into a good cycle).

As someone said earlier in this thread you should maybe always hold back 50-100 turns as a buffer to re-coup your health / counter attack. The clan will also try and help members who are suffering at the hands of others.

Comment

• my problem is that I have a military that is WAY too big for me

I make -1,000,000 a turn

I had planned on attacking someone to gain land and lose troops thus evening it out, but there is no one to attack

Comment

• Alaska, your health may be low which is why the defences are holding. Maybe try attacking smaller empires.

You can loo at an empires strenght by using magic (if your magic is strong enough vs theirs).

Ive realised this is a balancing game. Magic, land, armies, income, not appearing to strong etc etc.

Comment

• Im fixing my imbalance at the moment, Im going to bo a liitle late for work but oh well, my boss loves me

Comment

• Laz,

When Commies Attack had a go at me to, I just hit him back hard like you are doing.

Im just sitting outside top 10 as i dont want to make myself a big target.

Comment

• I have negotiated what I think is a ceasefile between Rangers and PWN clans.

Not all PWN members know or will realise, at the moment Hive (Lazerus) and BadGoatville are abiding by it so dont attack PWN unless provoked.

Slow, I hope this is ok with you? It will at least buy us some breathing space while our members grow their strength.

Comment

• I know, I'm going to seriously annihilate him 2moro when I've got 500 turns.
                Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Im going to bed now, if anyone is about can you try and defend me by counter attacking anyone who attacks me.

Comment

• jesus I got raped

Comment

• *24 The Dark Seduction (#122) 25,155 $8,262,594 OWN Dwarf Past

if any of you guys could lend a hand in getting this guy off my back I would much appreciate it

Comment

• I attacked him after he attacked you last night but only got about 4 attacks in before the game said there had been to many attacks on this person.

I shall attack him again this morning.

Comment

• forget about it, Im restarting. I made a big boo-boo and learned a few things. lets just say I mistook Ali for a little old man

Comment

• Dont restart you are doing very well, ive countered 122 with about 8 attacks and have just hit Hell (10)

The games about building up slowly (you are already quite strong).

Comment

• your persuasive words come a bit too late

Turns 0 (max 500)
                              Turns Stored 0 (max 300)
                              Rank #63
                              Peasants 215,318
                              Land Acres 10,321
                              Money $7,370,090
                              Grains 2,746,703
                              Mana 120,629
                              Networth $1,312,329
                              Era Past
                              Race Human
                              Health 2%
                              Tax Rate 12%
                              Footmen 1,399
                              Catapults 1,024
                              Zeppelins 701
                              Galleons 1,304
                              Wizards 57,040

dont worry though, once I get my new country running I wont eff up.

Comment

• No worries, I see your position was worse than I thought, be careful with your attacks. You made some fruitless ones that burnt up your resources and health.

I think im probably going to get a pounding soon from UNHr clan, im getting to strong and their last enemy has just been killed off, I see theyve now turned their attention on Laz (The Hive).

Comment

Working...
                                X