Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Playing it alot latley......QUIT fun!

You can register in moments and its free to play.....give it a try!

Whoa! A popup that stopper didn't!

Anyway, I'm checking it out.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Originally posted by Vesayen
      QUIT fun!
      But I don't want to quit having fun.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'll give it a look too.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Cant get it to load.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

I signed up, but then when I tried to log in, it told me that there was no such user. I'm matching my info exactly from what they sent me in the confirmation email. Does it take a while to be recognized?
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I meant quite fun........

Should send the email almost instantly-not sure what happened......

Comment

I signed up, but then when I tried to log in, it told me that there was no such user.
              Im getting this to............

Comment

Did you put in your empire name, or your log-in name?

Comment

Well mine worked Its basically Archmage.
                  Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Lazerus: As a general rule of thumb have twice as many houses as markets to make money-set you tax between 15-20%

Also you have 200 turns of "protection"(you get 4 turns every 5 minutes)-when you use up 199 turns-sit and wait to save up 500(the max you can save)-so you can be protected longer

Comment

I just raced out, bashed up a few people and now im sitting with 6k land and 3mill+ networth

thanks for the tip on house:market ratio
                      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I'm in as Minas Tirith. Have set up Rangers of The North clan.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You're really fat

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
                            I just raced out, bashed up a few people and now im sitting with 6k land and 3mill+ networth

thanks for the tip on house:market ratio

NICE lol!

I was on another message board called ACF.........we got 60 people from it to play-all in one HUGE alliance-we wiped the floor with everyone so badly that the wiped the server lol

Comment

I built too many blacksmiths, army is rather busting, need to kill a few off
                              Got a nice big defense bonus being the dwarfs aswell to hopefully block counter-attacks

Comment

Working...
                              X