Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome,

I saw allready yesterday, and figured out I should not attack Wittlich
    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Thanks Germanos.

PS: I've clicked "share defensive forces"

Comment

• the man with the master plan (#70) attacked you!
        This guy is obviously beating up on a n00b...just wanted to let you know, although you may kick his ass for me if you want to.

EDIT: After reading through the numbers more carefully, I see that he just got my land and our military forces really just killed each other (net effect 0, maybe a little in my favor if not for the land.) He only got 500 acres
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Damn, whut porportion of success-fails in magic is there!??

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• ????????????

Urgent, I think ive just got booted from the game?

Can anyone see my user 'Storm Warrior' #166

I was in the top ten making real progress, just battered #134

Comment

• Think the server may have crashed as the top 10 list on the login page only shows one user.

Comment

• The game may have reset, you may need to create a new empire.

In case the game has reset ive created a new clan called Warrior - please join.

Comment

• The server has been reset

As per the recent news in the News Box, the server was reset today at 6:45 servertime.

Feel free to sign up again
                  Hope you guys have more fun this time round! We have tweaked the physics a bit!

Tim Gunter
                  -----Original Message-----
                  Sent: May 7, 2003 6:50 PM
                  To: icyliquid@videotron.ca
                  Subject: Game user 'Storm Warrior' #166

Whats happened?

I was in mid game and then the browser told me im 'not logged in'. I have tried to re log in but it says 'no such user'.

Can you investigate and re-enable me if their is a problem?

I was doing really well and fighting my way into the top 5.

Barley.

Comment

• The clan is warrior, password is Storm.

If you want to set up a Ranger clan you are welcome

Comment

• SPY clan are already attacking me a lot, they may be our enemy lol...........

Attach Attack Attack

Comment

• Ok I am now a member of Warrior. I've performed my turns and am currently hugging the "protection" rule (2 turns from leaving protection)...So now I just have to wait for my turns to accumulate (500) and make the jump into the game.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Instead of always trying to dig-up this thread out of the OT forum, I took the liberty of starting a new thread for this game in the "Other Games" forum. Here's the link:

"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Thread has moved to 'Other Games'

*** Read my report re attacking TF, they are weak *** - Its in the new thread.

Also, if you have time, file battle reports and offer units / money it can help other clan members continue the attack.

We can move money and stuff around us all. Sorry because I got so battered im pretty low on evrything except units but I can send some of those. In addition have embezzled a lot of money or have a lot of units left when you have no turns after an offensive, send some to other clan members 'Foreign Aid' as you wont loose so much if there is a counter attack, other clan members can send it back after their turns then.

Comment

Working...
                            X