Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disbanding Clan in 1 hour.

Minas Tirith (#92) $2,359,372 #62 YES
    Icari (#115) $5,818,594 #30 YES
    Landovia (#123) $282,293 #86 NO
    Axeltonia (#125) $3,390,796 #51 YES
    The Human Union (#126) $9,295,873 #18 YES
    flash (#136) $4,053,882 #47 NO
    Germmania (#138) $1,238,744 #73 YES
    Grumatopia (#147) $5,014,573 #36 YES
    Equanimity (#149) $5,103,162 #35 YES
    Thelambs (#153) $3,217,984 #54 NO
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I just took 40k land from random people, bout 35k from #9 then deleted since my cash had ran out

He asked why small ****ers had to **** him off,
      told him they strung me along saying I could join and nearly destroyed me 4 times so in return I helped kill #81 and now im going to turn your land into ashes as a final annoyance
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Why did #40 backstab me btw ?

Slow : You can just boot people who don't share you know ?
        Last edited by Lazerus; May 6, 2003, 10:54.
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• The 3 "no's" have been booted from the clan.
          Additionally, The Human Union has been appointed Asst. Clan Chief.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• After the $700Mill Slow and I took of #145, I just found this message in my inbox:
            At Mon, 5 May 2003 13:27:57 -0500, a messenger from Sole Ruins (#145) brought this to you...
            HAHAAHA dont mess with UHNr's main player girlfriend

I have asked if he was #81 LOL.

I'm truly impressed you guys managed to take out the top player

I must turn again on #130, he totally raped me
            Oh and #10 as well, but I had f***ed him well, so I don't care to much about it.
            "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• #40 must have back stabbed us both. He must have tolf the mods about what we were doing. (see below)

You recently sent a message to another empire, requesting aid:

"You can send to my new user #153 - this one is also mine but im closing it later. hive hasnt created his yet"

That is all the evidence I need. Please learn to play responsibly and within the rules.
              -----Original Message-----
              Sent: May 5, 2003 8:42 PM
              To: icyliquid@videotron.ca
              Subject: Re: RE:

You have disabled users #153 & 160, these are not multiple log in's we are students that use the same PC. Can you re-enable them please we do enjoy this game and are just trying to have fun.

Matthew & Simon
              ----- Original Message -----
              To: carl1969uk@btinternet.com
              Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 1:45 AM
              Subject: RE:

Done.
              -----Original Message-----
              Sent: May 1, 2003 7:13 PM
              To: wizard@webtechnet.co.uk
              Subject:

I have set up a couple of accounts under emails

Carluk1969@btinternet.com - user Storm, empire Lostworld

Carl1969uk@btinternet.com - user BarleyGB, empire Lostworld 2

The first account I could gave the wrong email by mistake and therefore could not pass verification. For the second account when I tried to login it wouldnt recognise my password.

I have set up a 3rd account, user Barleyuk, empire Lostworld3, email is Carl1969uk@btinternet.com I want to use this account.

Sorry for the multiple log-ins, you can delete the first 2.

Comment

• I have created a new Clan.

The clan is called Warrior Force (Warrior), password is Storm.

All Apolyton players may join the clan, I only ask 3 things.

1) You support the clan and its decisions / strategy (to be agreed in this or new threads)

2) You must allow your forces to be used for clan defence.

3) You are a regular player logging in daily (at least ever 48 hours unless extended absence for a good reason)

Lets have fun

Comment

• Why the different Clan?

Comment

• Oops sorry seems ive made an error, I read a post saying you were going to disband the clan in 1 hour (must have been from an older post).

Rangers, stay in Ranger clan.

I have tried to disband Warrior clan but you cant disband a clan until youve been in it 72 hours - grrrrr

I will join Rangers again then (unless its full).

Comment

• Ok. I'm trying, really I am.

Comment

• Can somebody spy on #61? I need to grab some land.
                        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Ive give Stalingrad (#130) a good hitting this afternoon, im now attacking Life Insurance (#86) - They are both UNHr.

I know #5 is supporting all the clan by obviously giving them money but he cant do that forever.

Once we have UNHr out of the way Rangers can dominate. keep up the good work guys.

PS. you will always survive as long as you make sure you keep money aside to re-buy units after youve been attacked. Fellow clan members can always lend money if they have it.

Comment

• Barley, you are #153 right?

Comment

• No I am #166 Storm Warrior (leaping up the rankings - lol).

I cant do any spying yet I dont have enough Wizzards/AI's

If you want to see who is vunerable look at the huys you might want to target, by doing a 'news search' with their number. You can see if they have been attacked recently (without countering) this shows they are very weak.

You also get an idea of their military strength by their net worth (usually consists of values). Also remember that depending on which time period you are in some units have better attack / defence strengths e.g. for Future era Use Stone Bombardment attacks (especially if you see previous attacks by another empire have suceeded).

Comment

• Thanks Barley

Comment

Working...
                                X