Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in case you were wondering, here is black flag (#105)
    Turns 90 (max 500)
    Turns Stored 28 (max 300)
    Rank #17
    Drones 433,544
    Land Acres 25,598
    Money $29,633,739
    Batteries 1,879,938
    Bandwidth 1,352,136
    Networth $9,707,323
    Era Future
    Race Dwarf
    Health 73%
    Tax Rate 17%
    Cyborgs 574,361
    Juggernauts 493,867
    Hovercrafts 513,604
    Dreadnoughts 599,084
    Master AIs 61,010

Economic Status
    Income: $2,492,510
    Expenses: $2,884,689
    War Tax: $0
    Loan Pay: $0
    Net: -$392,179
    Agricultural Status
    Produced: 83,625
    Consumed: 121,345
    Net: -37,720
    Population & Military Status
    Drones: -186
    Master AIs: 0
    Bandwidth: +1,315
    Cyborgs: +184
    Juggernauts: +40
    Hovercrafts: +46
    Dreadnoughts: +14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Economic Status
    Income: $2,491,472
    Expenses: $2,884,972
    War Tax: $0
    Loan Pay: $0
    Net: -$393,500
    Agricultural Status
    Produced: 83,625
    Consumed: 121,355
    Net: -37,730
    Population & Military Status
    Drones: -182
    Master AIs: 0
    Bandwidth: +1,315
    Cyborgs: +184
    Juggernauts: +40
    Hovercrafts: +46
    Dreadnoughts: +14

Comment

• with the respone to the first game posted. Ill post another online nation builidng game which i think is good, please play it it has alot more options, and u also can build clans. Thank you, if you like it somebody please start another thread. http://www.world-of-war.com/index.php?
      Im playing this game, just started and im joining Flash's 'nation' (clan) called Apolyting. Hopefully this game won't be top heavy and spoilt by one dominating clan.

Comment

• If a few of us join I will start a new thread. Though it will be better to put it in other games I think, else it will get moved.

Comment

• Gametime: 15:46:16-2003/05/05 Next Turn: 4 minutes
          Turns: 1 Networth: $32.170 Money: $9.942.762 Food: 20.272 Science: 10.920 Land: 1.018

State Overview
          General
          State: Flash(#1608) [Ap] Leader: Flash Rank: 160 Networth: 32.370

Turns: 1 Turns Taken: 147 Turns Stored: 0

Economics
          Population: 7.472 Tax Rate: 25% Income: $178.395 Expenses: $1.249

Science production: 215 Food production: 299 Food consumption: 66

Science: 11.135 Food: 20.505 Money: 10.119.908

Structuring Military
          Commercial Zones: 320
          Residential Zones: 96
          Industrial Zones: 163
          Farming Zones: 136
          Science Facilities: 240
          Construction Sites: 63
          Total Land: 1.018
          Free Land: 0
          Readiness: 100%
          Intelligence Readiness: 100%
          Scouts: 193 Level:1
          Militia: 557 Level:1
          FAV-1 Ninjas: 146 Level:1
          F-1 Thunderhawks: 286 Level:1
          Light Blimps 'Kirby': 258 Level:1
          .50cal AA Guns: 286 Level:1
          Pegasus-Class Hydrofoils: 75 Level:1
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• #105 took about 6000 acres of land from me, but I've taken them all back.

Comment

• REVENGE !!! I now have more land then #81
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Laz are you online

Comment

• #81 is destroyed

Laz your account is re-enabled, lowerpoville #40 is embezzling all your money. Guess at least when you have a new user we can ask for it back (if not then threaten him), maybe hes working for UNHr?

Comment

• Well whut have I missed guys? Any way to sum it up? Whut clan to join, who to attack?
                    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• I'm just a longtime lurker here, but I have joined your clan. Empire Equanimity (#149). Ranked 48.

I recommend killing #56. The guy only has 309 acres. Ranked 55 though. Easy slaughter.

Comment

• Lord Swissy, Supreme Ruler of the Dwarven Empire of Grumatopia checking in. I have a negative cash flow so I need to throw some troops at somebody, could someone post a target of the day?
                        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• I'm just a longtime lurker here, but I have joined your clan. Empire Equanimity (#149). Ranked 48.

I recommend killing #56. The guy only has 309 acres. Ranked 55 though. Easy slaughter.
                          more like long time DL!!!

who was #81?

Comment

• #81 was the top UNHr guy.

By the way I am now user 166 (Storm Warrior) I was Lostword3 #100 before. I cant get into the clan as its full but dont attack me.

Ive just battered #130 Stalingrad a UNHr player. Keep attacking UNHr weeker players to stop them recovering. Then we can pick off the top guy as he wont have anyone to support him.

Comment

• Im going to start a new clan as i cannot get into Rangers its full. I need 4 players to sign up in 1st 24 hours, will anyone join me (I dont want to weaken Rangers though). Once I have the players I will create.

Laz, will you join with a new user?

My new clan & Ranger clan and will be permanent allies.

Oh, dont create duplicate log ins I have mine deleted (serves me right really).

Comment

• The admin sent me a message saying I was treating him like an idiot for saying I was going to start a new account. Seriously :

I KNOW you were about to create a new account because I can read the
                                >messages of everyone on the game. Don't take me for a fool. As for #9,
                                >he has been warned.

Replied with this :
                                That isn't multi-accounting, I was going to restart, deleting my current account which is being raped to hell and THEN start again afresh without people knowing who i was. Why do you think my health was at 10% when you blocked me, i was just about to commit suicide.

#81 may have been killed but #145 has instantly retaken his place.
                                Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
                                X