Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have MSN Messenger (login is Bart_975@hotmail.com)

Comment

• Im taking a 90 minute break - keep an eye on me please.

Comment

• I'm on now as Kris_no1@hotmail.com
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• i have aim as charmon9286
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Laz and i are on MSN (can you get it).

also we could use an Apolyton chat room instead? will have to work something out for tomorrow.

I'll post a big plan tomorrow at noon GMT, if you have any good ideas on how to attack / sustain it and do the best damage let me know.

Comment

• yeah my is charmon6@carolina.rr.com
              Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• I getting attacked now, but there is hope, just got this "im trying to throw them of the scent, I shall try and agree peace between Hive & Ranger clan - UNHr (till we attack tomorrow lol)

At Sun, 4 May 2003 13:11:07 -0500, a messenger from Connection Error (0x6AH at 11a) (#81) brought this to you...
                Maybe...

--- Original Message ---
                Could we negotiate a friendship treaty between myself and UNHr? You would gain a fairly strong ally.

Comment

• Your military is shamed by your attack on such a weak opponent. Many desert!
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Attacks on UNHr to start at 4pm GMT tomorrow.

Comment

• I have axeltonia, and im positive i have allowed my troops to be in the clan defensive pool.

Comment

• At Sun, 4 May 2003 12:16:35 -0500, a messenger from Hell (#10) brought this to you...
                        This constant attack displeases me.

I replied

Sorry, I was just retaliating on behalf of some of our weeker members, if you dont attack Ranger clan I wont attack you.
                        he attacked me again last night and used the same excuse, you'll get a kick out of this one; "strictly for land"

No, really I thought he was after my women!

Comment

• Well i got raped so im outta the running for a few days and #81 has spent all that money.

Also if this game is like Utopia does anybody here play that or any other game similiar and knows some bug that could maybe be used to even the playing field
                          Last edited by Lazerus; May 4, 2003, 17:42.
                          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Stick with it mate we need your help in any way you can, even if your a bit week it will make a difference. If I get some land I may let you attack me or be able to give you something.

I need some help. Also all other players be ready to join the fight.

We must kill them this is our only chance. Starting 4pm GMT tomorrow (monday)

Comment

• I was making 2mill per tick there and that was just average heh now got 350mill cash. I decided to eat their new and upcoming member #130 whom i suspect they've been aiding mainly to waste some turns and get land. I've now put him in protection after 21 straight victories. Looking at his past news he seems to like stone bombardment so i smashed through that area of his military just to rub it in that bit more

Yikes future is great for attacking, in past my defense score was double my NW but now its my offense which is double

Comment

• Someone wants peace? Grab it for now.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X