Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got this message

At Sun, 4 May 2003 12:16:35 -0500, a messenger from Hell (#10) brought this to you...
    This constant attack displeases me.

I replied

Sorry, I was just retaliating on behalf of some of our weeker members, if you dont attack Ranger clan I wont attack you.

I didnt say other clan members wouldnt attack him lol

Comment

• This is me

Lostworld3 (#100)
      Turns 470 (max 500)
      Turns Stored 78 (max 300)
      Rank #8
      Drones 458,741
      Land Acres 41,882
      Money $766,752,054
      Batteries 25,633,195
      Bandwidth 3,137,865
      Networth $15,676,169
      Era Future
      Race Human
      Health 72%
      Tax Rate 30%
      Cyborgs 841,539
      Juggernauts 1,107,478
      Hovercrafts 580,121
      Dreadnoughts 611,066
      Master AIs 463,601

Comment

• Master AI = telepath ? nice amount if it is

Go spy on the enemies
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Who? I trird Nationalist Human Union (#5) earlier and it didnt work, will try again later, need their info for tomorrow.

You still up for the attack Laz, should be a laugh.

Comment

• #5 is Dark elf, his wizards have a +18% bonus, try #81 hes got a -16% bonus ... that might actually be the weak link for #81, getting an elf player to build 500k wizards and taking his land through magic, could also steal his money aswell.

They all seem to have neglected the infantry in favour of air-power looking at past news.
            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Connection Error (0x6AH at 11a) (#81)
              Turns 500 (max 500)
              Turns Stored 300 (max 300)
              Rank #2
              Drones 1,546,063
              Land Acres 106,341
              Money $36,697,705,083
              Batteries 89,204,431
              Bandwidth 28,251,151
              Networth $92,383,277
              Era Future
              Race Dwarf
              Health 95%
              Tax Rate 20%
              Cyborgs 4,809,718
              Juggernauts 4,870,118
              Hovercrafts 4,735,728
              Dreadnoughts 4,811,429
              Master AIs 405,911

Economic Status
              Income: $10,814,570
              Expenses: $9,361,260
              War Tax: $0
              Loan Pay: $0
              Net: +$1,453,310
              Agricultural Status
              Produced: 344,610
              Consumed: 315,462
              Net: +29,148
              Population & Military Status
              Drones: -32
              Master AIs: +505
              Bandwidth: +5,558
              Cyborgs: 0
              Juggernauts: 0
              Hovercrafts: 0
              Dreadnoughts: +144

Comment

• Well, these are my stats:

The Human Union (#126)

Statistics
                Turns Used: 1,660
                Money: $8,903,625
                Networth: $7,768,940
                Population: 606,057
                Race: Human
                Era: Present

Agriculture
                Est. Production: 108,710
                Est. Consumption: 101,260
                Net: +7,450

Relations
                Member of Clan: Rangers
                Allies:
                War:

Offensive Actions: 71 (76%)
                Defenses: 39 (18%)
                Kills: 0

Land Division
                Business Centers: 5,196
                Apartments: 9,539
                Factories: 1,361
                Bases: 1,233
                PSI Centers: 1,649
                Plantations: 1,445
                Bunkers: 1,419
                Unused Land: 67

Finances
                Est. Income: $3,198,297
                Est. Expenses: $2,443,061
                Net: +$755,236
                Loan Payment: $0
                Per Cap income: $31

Savings Balance: $65,282,229 (2.706%)
                Loan Balance: $0 (6.294%)

Military
                Infantry: 1,107,884
                Tanks: 400,284
                Jets: 300,074
                Battleships: 200,280
                Telepaths: 79,169

Offensive Points: 5,718,386
                Defensive Points: 6,721,550

Comment

• Damn 36bill !!! i'd love to steal from him

Comment

• Given this strength:

Cyborgs 4,809,718
                    Juggernauts 4,870,118
                    Hovercrafts 4,735,728
                    Dreadnoughts 4,811,429
                    Master AIs 405,911

I can save enough to buy 10,000,000 Juggernaughts, can make repeated attacks, if two or three or us do that we can do some good damage.

I guess #5 is stronger (tried the spell again but it failed), maybe 50% stronger, do a similar amount of juggernaughts should do the trick.

We would need maybe 3 strong players to attack each one at the same time.

The weaker players can then continue to harrass them after UNHr are weakend, we can also use spell attacks.

Need to access #5 tomorrow to find out his details.

Comment

• We also need somebody to take all that cash after we've taken the land.
                      Juggernaughts are weak in defense, you'd probably only need the same amount. If i can switch to future age I've basically got close to enough already.

Comment

• I bet I could steel it! I wont try until tomorrow, 10 turns of theft should do some damage.

There is more than one way to crack a nut, combined conventional and magic attacks of 6 - 10 of us should do it.

I hope we go for it, should be a laugh. I'd love to see the look on their faces if we pull it off

Power to Ranger clan and Apolyton

Comment

• Build some wizard centers and increase your magic so you can cast some spells to.

Comment

• You should probably try embezzlement on #81 now, see how much cash you get because even if he hits you afterwards if you can steal just half of that 36bill your counter attack will be fun to watch.

I'm dwarves remember, -16% for me I lost most of my psi-centres in that attack aswell, only got 600 or so left.

Embezzlement Steals 10% - 15% of your enemy's cash and gives it to you

3.6bill cash min per success, lol I REALLY REALLY hope you get 10 through

Comment

• I will wait till tomorrow, if I do that before we coordinate tomorrow I might not have an empire left lol (fun to watch though hehe)

Comment

• Do you all have MSN or ICQ , any chat thing ? just to make communicating a little easier

Comment

Working...
                                X