Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No wonder my Jets failed against him, ouch ... on the bright side my tanks will break through if I try with them

Hes also very weak against a guerilla assault.
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Bide your time, lets get a coalition of players together first. The aim to attck tomorrow at 6pm GMT when we are all ready.

Comment

• We should all play this when the game resets and starts again, could probably win it since there aren't that many active players. Right now i doubt its acheivable since i hate to think how long those guys at the top have just been stockpiling.
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• my guess is months

Comment

• nah a few weeks, i've been completely bashed to half my size 3 times now and im still top 10 and have only been playing 3 days.

Comment

• i started a empire and joined the ranger clan
              Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Well done flash, i see your winning a few battles already. If youve not played before read a few tips in this thread. Dont forget to enable shared defence

Laz/Space - Those guys may have been stockpiling a for only a few days, I guess no one really attacks them for fear of being obliterated. A Coalition could do it im sure.

We have no choice really, its either languish around in the top ten and wait for them to pick us off one by one or organsie an assault. I say go for the assult when we are ready.

Comment

• hey!!! are we at war with UNHr??!?!? please say yes!!!

Comment

• No we are not at war with UNHr yet!

Read the my last 8 or so posts, we thinking of preparing to go to war with them. We need to build a coalition and get a little stronger first. I am aiming to get us ready for 6pm GMT tomorrow, if all is in place thats when it should start and continue relentlasly

Comment

• ahhh, Stalingrad (#130) is ripe for plundering!

oh well.

Comment

• Hey Space05us, thanks for sending me all your stuff before you got destroyed. It will be very helpful.

And Barley, I can't be around at 6pm GMT tomorrow, but I will be around later that day so I could do some sort of follow up strike.

Comment

• It may start at 6pm GMT, its important the attacks continue ever hour, those that start the attack (me included) will obviously get retaliated against, we need all of the coalition to keep attacking whenever they are online. Follow up attacks say 8 hours later are just as important to continually weaken them, also the game only allow so many attacks againt an empire each hour (I guess around 20), each of us can make a say 20 attacks against each on each hour, it is important that other members of the coalition continue this.

Get your empire ready, stockpile some turns and $, even the smaller empires can make a big dent in them as by the time the initial attacks are over they will be weakened a lot. You need to attack with masses of singe units e.g. Hydro assault.

I will post details of their stengths / weaknesses before we begin the attacks so we can coordinate and target it.

If you are joining the attack, make sure you have a Time gate open if you need one.

Comment

• I cant get a timegate open, and I just killed off half my wizards trying

who are we going to concentrate on?

Comment

• the hive is getting killed by Nationalist Human Union
                              Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• I just advanced to the Present and beat up on United Warrior Federation (#88).

They are fairly weak now and if anyone is looking to take some land, you may want to try them.

Comment

Working...
                                X