Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can capture land, spy on an enemy and steal money with a wizard.......ALOT of people are building mass-wizards-so dont neglect those or you'll be eaten alive......I just took out 2 of the top 10 people because they had few wizards lol

If you want to demolish a building to make more, go to build and click on demolish near the bottom.

The game is much like America......it needs more land and rescources to sustain itself-and once it passes a certain point you cant keep yourself out of debt unless you attack people for their land

All the high ranking player's economy are perpetually on the decline, but given booster shots by invading others.

Comment

Yeah i read about that, whats a good (achievable) ratio for defense/offensive points to networth and wizards to networth ??
      Just raked in another 1k land to get my food and income back into the clear

who are you in-game btw ? I'm looking for a clan to join
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
        Yeah i read about that, whats a good (achievable) ratio for defense/offensive points to networth and wizards to networth ??
        Just raked in another 1k land to get my food and income back into the clear

who are you in-game btw ? I'm looking for a clan to join

Im in PWN-a remnant of some people from that other message boards-im The Archive(38)-were full at the moment heh.

Ranks dont mean as much as you think btw-the top 3 or 4 players are the top 3 or 4 players-but everyone between rank 5 and 40 can be pretty varried........im rank 25 atm and I just finished beating up on 3 people who are over rank 15

Why not make a clan for apolytonites?

I dont know a good "ratio"-but a few other tips.....

You never know when you'll be attacked, and if you have low health you cant counter-attack.....ALWAYS have 50-100 turns in reserve, I never spend so I have less then 50 turns, and when possible 100.......

You can be almost wiped out when your away, so when I go to school or work I put EVERY cent I have into buying units in the black market/public market, and re-build my economy every day when I get back from work or school(kept me alive so far heh).

Build and maintain 2,000 wizards tower at any time is a pretty good idea.

Comment

Im in now,

my empire is called Lostworld, my user name is Storm.

Dont bash me up please.

Any more tips?

PS, I think we'll get moved to 'other games' forum

Comment

Dont move it to other games.....give it a day or 2 for people to see it-this got REALLY popular on another board I posted it on.

Comment

2,000 , eesh thats like 1/3 my land

btw How do i change my era ? tried casting that open time zone or something spell a few times and it kept failing.
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Where do you get Wizard's towers?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Never mind.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think im too fat now Just found a lovely juicy target with low military and took another 1500 or so acres

and oh damn the guy i was just attacking has jumped 2mill NW :eek!:

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
                      2,000 , eesh thats like 1/3 my land

btw How do i change my era ? tried casting that open time zone or something spell a few times and it kept failing.
                      Cast a spell-open timegate to next era-the further you go, the more production you get but the less magic.....I'm staying in the past(you get no military bonus).

2,000 when you got the land, but dont wait too long.

Comment

OK tell me how to register. ALl of the links are broken.
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

The original link re-routes you(you cant go directly to the site, dont know why)-did you disable web-site fowarding?

Comment

I still can't get in. Tried both my user name and my empire name. Same result with both - "No such user!"
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I like the look of the defense bonus on those tanks though ... and dwarfs suck at magic anyways so im gonna try advance soon.

hope i win the lottery, 1bill cash wooo!
                              Last edited by Lazerus; May 1, 2003, 19:06.

Comment

my empire is called Lostworld, my user name is Storm
                                Gave the wrong email when I registered so lost my verification ID.

Ive changed to

User = BarleyGB
                                Empire = Lostworld2

I agree I think we should set up an Apolyton Clan

Comment

Working...
                                X