Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun FREE online nation-building game! Link inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I buy all my units on the black market. 700mil will get me 1.8mil hovercrafts.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing actually about what would have the better effect. All houses/markets then buying or simply using factories.
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Your guy Badgoatvilles attacking me, ive messaged him to ask if you want an alliance, hes ignorring me. Guess Ill get my land back of him tomorrow. 100 attacks in a day should finish him off.

Comment

Minas Tirith (#92) $2,803,889 #50 YES
          Lostworld3 (#100) $5,626,552 #30 YES
          Alaska (#107) $510,598 #69 NO
          Icari (#115) $2,645,859 #51 NO
          Landovia (#123) $249,652 #72 NO

Needs to be "Yes". Forces to be used for ally defense.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Like i said, I've never once had any msg offa these guys, do what you want to him i won't interfere.

If only i could make time changes easier, going to future is great for attacking then switching back to present for those tanks and battleships for defense ...
            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

What I'll do, come Monday at latest, is disband Clan, and start over fresh, if they don't comply.

They either behave like members of the Clan, or adios.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I just spied on your barley, that is a serious amount of cash !

You'll probably need every last penny though since your military has been hit bad

Comment

I just spied on your barley
                  I need help with this spying, how do you do it? can you give it to me step by step .

I thought you do it by clicking on 'cast spell' then select Crystal Ball from the drop down. Crystal Ball does not appear on my drop down and never has.

Im still not sure if it could be to do with your race, how many wizards you have, or another variable.

Im fighting in the dark here, can someone please help.

Comment

Found a game glitch

Keep this to Apolyton members only

Go to world bank and borrow a negative amount e.g. -10mil as the turns progress your balance reduces

Comment

Ignor my last post - it isnt a glitch, just me getting confused, sorry.

Comment

My empire is the Human Union.

User name Jonny.

I've joined the Ranger's clan, and I'm using my forces for ally defense. Of course, I don't have too many forces, yet...

Comment

Welcome,

read some of my tips in my previous posts (the most recent ones are the best as im learning as I go along).

Comment

Oh! for some of the newer members, im lostworld3. Dont attack Hive, thats Lazerous

Comment

I'm still feeling my way, but this much is readily apparent.
                              In a Clan, sharing military, one can withstand an attack by, and this is a theory, any single nation.

Comment

When Commies Attack! just successfully attacked me and took about half my land.

Comment

Working...
                                X