No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More importantly, you didn't suck enough to please ME.

On your knees, supplicant.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• More importantly, you didn't suck enough to please ME.

On your knees, supplicant.

I could understand you complaining. But Flubber? Seriously. He sent me a PM saying that I needed to suck your **** all proper like. WTF?

You've got him totally whipped.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Isn't discussion of PMs without the other party's permission a no-no?
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• You mean you didn't hack his account and that was Flubber for real? No way.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
            Isn't discussion of PMs without the other party's permission a no-no?
            It's not as if they'd ban him over it...
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• By bringing what was a private comment into the public forums, Ben is demonstrating behavior consistent with that which generated the comment in the first place.

But back to hockey . Did any of you guys here D, Sutter's post parade interviews? The dude is really hoping for more cups with this team . That is always difficult although apparently they have the cap space to take a serious run at Parise. If they add serious pieces and both Doughty and Quick continue to perform at a high level, they could be a force for years. Even without more pieces Brown seems like the type of guy that would ram through walls in an attempt to win so healthy I think this team is in the conversation for the next few years
              Last edited by Flubber; June 15, 2012, 14:46.
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• By bringing what was a private comment into the public forums, Ben is demonstrating behavior consistent with that which generated the comment in the first place.
                As did you sending the PM in the first place. It was uncalled for. Anyways, it's done and over with. Enough said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  As did you sending the PM in the first place. It was uncalled for. Anyways, it's done and over with. Enough said.
                  If you don't understand the difference between sending a private communication and someone else bringing it public wow. If you don't like a PM communication, ignore it or send a blast in return if you want. You called my message uncalled for--- I am very sorry you found the truth offensive.
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I suppose it would be uncouth of me to describe some of the drunken PMs Ben has sent me describing his micropenis?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                      I suppose it would be uncouth of me to describe some of the drunken PMs Ben has sent me describing his micropenis?
                      When have you cared about decorum with respect to Ben? Are you mellowing?

Comment

• I suppose it would be uncouth of me to describe some of the drunken PMs Ben has sent me describing his micropenis?
                        Oh, that explains your PM. I thought you'd simply sent it to the wrong person. Personally I don't think the hairless look is all that flattering.

Comment

• Cool! I managed to pick the cup winners!

.... jet lag is a *****
                          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• You haven't seen Jet Lag until you've seen my team visiting Calgary from India this week.

34 hours of travel + 12 hour time difference. They're zombies!
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You haven't seen Jet Lag until you've seen my team visiting Calgary from India this week.

I interviewed with folks that had done travel like that-- I was their 7th interview of the day. When the same guy asked me the exact same question for the second time and didn't seem to realize it even as I gave the same answer, I knew they were toast

Comment

You haven't seen Jet Lag until you've seen my team visiting Calgary from India this week.

Pretty close; Saskatoon to Bejing and back
                                Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Working...
                                X