• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings in...

6? picked

7? picked

5? picked...

so I guess Kings in 4.

I would pick 7 but this pick is me trying to win.
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• And jesus tapdancing christ, you seriously just said if the Flames ditched Iginla for Burrows and Cooke they'd be serious cup contenders last season??
      I said they would have been serious cup contenders had they kept the Sutter system, and dumped Iggy for depth scoring.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Devils in 6
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• LA in 6
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Devils in 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              I said they would have been serious cup contenders had they kept the Sutter system, and dumped Iggy for depth scoring.
              You mean to say they kept Daryl Sutter as GM and Brent Sutter as coach and traded Iginla (who has been a top 5 scorer in the league for the term of his contract) for a couple 3rd or 4th liners who could put pucks in the net?

You're retarded.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• You mean to say they kept Daryl Sutter as GM and Brent Sutter as coach and traded Iginla (who has been a top 5 scorer in the league for the term of his contract) for a couple 3rd or 4th liners who could put pucks in the net?
                Well, obviously they should keep doing what they are doing. You're the fan of Calgary, not me. I'd be perfectly happy if they kept Iggy. More wins for Vancouver.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Kings in 6

Comment

• I guess I will do a strategic pick and try going for the win.

Devils in 7.
                    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• Everyone's picks are now in, but the series doesn't start until Wednesday, so feel free to change your picks until the puck drops.

Bon chance, mes amis.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Lidstrom is going to announce his retirement tomorrow.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• end of an era
                          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• oh and...

just 3 more wins LA! Get that sweep!

Comment

• Wouldn't it be something if the Canucks did the best against the Kings?

Comment

• Yeah, it would make me feel so much better about their playoff run, too.
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X