No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could easily see me going 0-4 this round.
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• That is imminently possible, for never in my memory has an NHL playoff season been so clearly a game of luckpuck/hotgoalierodeo.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Maybe LA isn't that bad a team?

2/8 is now 3/9.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• No, LA is not. Phoenix sure as **** is, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Maybe LA isn't that bad a team?
            Ben, the only idiot who thought LA was a bad team was you - the douche who picked a Vancouver sweep.

I correctly predicted LA winning both rounds.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• You and me both.

Comment

• the douche who picked a Vancouver sweep.
                I picked vancouver in 5. Not sure who you're talking about.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I picked vancouver in 5. Not sure who you're talking about.
                  Asher must be confusing you with another "douche" from last year, who picked Vancouver to sweep every series.

Easy mistake to make.

/me
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Asher must be confusing you with another "douche" from last year, who picked Vancouver to sweep every series.

Easy mistake to make.
                    So Asher was wrong again? Gosh. Hard to believe. Facts >>> Asher.

Comment

• Ah. Well, my bad. You were really close then, Ben. Clearly you thought LA was a great team. It's a shame none of us recognized it until you showed us the way.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Another bloodbath this round...

Comment

• Caps are still in the game. One of my predictions may yet survive.

Comment

• I believe three of us are in line for a bonus point Saturday night, whichever team wins.

The standings could see a huge shakeup; not sure when the West Finals will start, but smart money says Sunday afternoon, so be ready with your Conference Finals picks after the end of the Rangers-Caps game Saturday night.

Comment

• Ugh, nobody had PHX or NJ, so we all stay under .500

This is a hilarious year.

Comment

Ugh, nobody had PHX or NJ, so we all stay under .500

\.
                                AHEM

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                                NJ in 6
                                Facts -- Ben Kenobi etc etc-- sorry but you seemed to like lampooning Asher for a similar small error

If Washington wins game 7 I could go 3 for four in round 2-- I will still be pretty irrelevent in the overall though as I had a similar record to you in round one
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X