Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    **** the Coyotes.
    Amen to that. If the third game goes the way of the first two, I'll be drinking heavily Wednesday night.

Comment

• Rangers at Caps goes into overtime with 1-1 at the end of regulation. This is a pretty exciting game.

Comment

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I can't see the new posts in this thread for some reason.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Me neither; that's why I dot-posted. It's been like that since The Troubles.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I had that problem with the Game of Thrones thread. Went away when a new page was reached.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• The Preds showed up last night.
                And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• And apparently the Kings are pretty good.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    And apparently the Kings are pretty good.
                    and/or Vancouver & St Louis arn't really that good.

I think it would be ironic if Vancouver wins the Presidents trophy and they were eliminated in the first round, Hitchcock wins the Adams award and St Louis is eliminated in the second round, Darryl Sutter gets fired from Calgary and wins the Stanley Cup with the Kings....not that I am cheering for Sutter or the Kings, but it would kinda be a kick in the teeth of Vancouver, St. Louis and Calgary....and I like that

/me
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• On paper, LA should be a Stanley Cup favorite, and indeed were picked by many to be a serious threat before the season started. A team with a Vezna quality goaltender, Norris calibre defenseman and 3-4 legitimate all star forwards shouldn't be a surprise to go far. What was surprising is just how wildly inconsistent they were during the regular season.
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                        and/or Vancouver & St Louis arn't really that good.

I think it would be ironic if Vancouver wins the Presidents trophy and they were eliminated in the first round, Hitchcock wins the Adams award and St Louis is eliminated in the second round, Darryl Sutter gets fired from Calgary and wins the Stanley Cup with the Kings....not that I am cheering for Sutter or the Kings, but it would kinda be a kick in the teeth of Vancouver, St. Louis and Calgary....and I like that

/me
                        (Darryl) Sutter was a great coach, but not a good GM.

It wouldn't be a kick in the teeth at all. In fact, LA has a lot of fans right now in Calgary.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I think it would be ironic if Vancouver wins the Presidents trophy and they were eliminated in the first round, Hitchcock wins the Adams award and St Louis is eliminated in the second round, Darryl Sutter gets fired from Calgary and wins the Stanley Cup with the Kings....not that I am cheering for Sutter or the Kings, but it would kinda be a kick in the teeth of Vancouver, St. Louis and Calgary....and I like that
                          Well, right now they have to be the favourites to come out of the west, facing Nashville or Phoenix, would give LA the advantage. Which means that the cup is likely going to the east again this year.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• It's amazing what Sutter can do when he has talent to work with.

Comment

• And the Kings sweep STL.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Six of us picked LA over STL; Garth still holds the lead, but it is down to a single point, with a handful of us nipping at his heels.

Only two people still have their Stanley Cup winners alive.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X