No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the LA Kings.....I saw them live back in the middle of March and never would have guessed they would win it.....but did anyone?

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Final standings tomorrow, but long story short: I WIN, SUCK IT DRY, *****ES.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Nice win Guyenmer!
        Last edited by Garth Vader; June 12, 2012, 10:23.
        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• Congrats LA.

I'm glad Daryl finally won a cup.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• King Guynemer
            And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Several players managed a bonus point for picking the Kings in 6: myself, Asher, Kontiki, cjramsey, and notyoueither all nailed it.

Four players picked LA to win in every round: myself, Asher, Flubber, and mrboo123. mrboo123, of course, was the only player to select the Kings to win the whole thing from the get-go.

FINAL STANDINGS

Guynemer 21
                Kontiki 19
                mrboo123 17
                Asher 17
                Garth Vader 16
                Ming 16
                Flubber 15
                notyoueither 15
                Supr49er 14
                gjramsey 13
                demonbinder 11
                Joncha 10
                Jonny 8
                Ben Kenobi 8
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Ben
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post

Congrats LA.

I'm glad Daryl finally won a cup.
                    He always was a pretty good coach-- too bad they made him GM here

I felt a little bad for Brodeur. While NJ could be back next year, its a tough road so its likely his last game in a finals-- Too bad he couldn't have been edged 2-1.
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      Final standings tomorrow, but long story short: I WIN, SUCK IT DRY, *****ES.

Congrats to the champion
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Congrats LA and Guy.

Comment

• Only Guy and Kontiki beat the monkey.

8+4+2+1 (=15) Monkey gets 2pts/1/2 which works out to 1 pt per series, plus out of 16 series gets 2 exactly right for a bonus 2 of 17 over.

Monkey goes 10-2-2 vs Apolyton.

Can we get Ming to crown the Monkey as the winner of this year's Playoff pick'em? Seriously, I'm surprised Plomp doesn't have sports betting site advertisments.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Goddamn you're one dumb kid.

Comment

• Guynemer
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Apparently I didn't suck enough of Guy's **** to please Flubber.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X