No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far, TCU's offense isn't looking much better than USC's did on Saturday. Well, except USC had points on the board at this point in that game.
    Like I said, I was surprised when TCU didn't drop past 24. Not surprised. Pachell should have been cut last year rather than tossing Boykins out there. D is not the same as it was last year and Boykins isn't the answer either.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Blyrone Blashington wins.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• What's up with Stanford? Up only 7-6 over Army at the end of the first quarter. And they didn't get their TD until the end of the quarter.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• UCLA is getting mauled by Nebraska while Stanford is looking a bit anemic against an inferior Army team. Hopefully this struggling for Pac teams isn't a sign of things to come for the remainder of the day...
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• God, Bo Pellini is such a tool.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• Yah, my Yahoo! picks are going all Hindenburgy.

EDIT: Oh, I hadn't seen the Michigan-Akron score. WUT.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• UCLA comes back from 18 pts down and takes the lead over Nebraska 24-21. Maybe this game will actually end as a back-and-forth shootout like last year.

EDIT: Or maybe the Bruins have broken this one open. 31-21 now.
                    Last edited by Boris Godunov; September 14, 2013, 14:44.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I... I just...
                      I...

Comment

• Wow, Eqqsquizitine Buble-Schwinslow sure didn't come to play in the second half.
                        I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• 1) My head is full of ****.

2) Welcome back, Drake.

Comment

• Oh good; I was worried people wouldn't know who I was since Poly won't let me upload a ****ing avatar, but apparently even glue sniffers can figure it out.

Comment

• Ripping off Laz...

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                                Ripping off Laz...
                                "Talent borrows, genius steals."

Comment

Working...
                                X