College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK. I lived there.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• They probably ran you out of town; you don't seem high-class enough for Lubbock. Kinda surprised you're a Longhorn fan rather than an Aggie, but I guess white trash in north and west Texas probably default to UT fandom in spite of the wishes of the fine people of Austin.
      I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• I'm sure that's the case.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
          What, did you have money on the U?
          No. I'm still filled with BorgesRAGE.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
            Man, that sure took a while. I thought you'd actually learned some self-control.

Spoiler:
            Unlike your hero Craig James, who showed no self-control when he killed five hookers at SMU.
            Spoiler:
            Allegedly.
            CJK5H

If I seriously ever make it on Jeopardy!, you can bet your ass I'll be writing that in the corner of my Final Jeopardy response.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              I'm sure that's the case.
              I love how Sloww refuses to be trolled. Drake is like this bear rocking the car back and forth and sloww is impatiently looking at his watch "is this gonna be over soon bears, i have **** to do"
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                  I love how Sloww refuses to be trolled. Drake is like this bear rocking the car back and forth and sloww is impatiently looking at his watch "is this gonna be over soon bears, i have **** to do"
                  This would be more convincing if he hadn't just bit on a three day old troll.
                  I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• As I said about Louisville...
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Praise COTG. Louisville never belonged in the top ten.

Comment

• Note that Louisville was up 28-7 in the 3rd quarter.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Um, WTF Georgia? You are down 31-27 to Vandy with 3 minutes left?!
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
                            This would be more convincing if he hadn't just bit on a three day old troll.
                            Seriously. The one thing we all know about Slow, is that it is ridiculously easy to troll him.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• GO BIG ORANGE!

Finally...a win over a ranked team!
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Rocky top!!!!

And wtg Vandy.

Iowa up 17-10 over Ohio State in the 2nd. Could this be yet another glorious upset Saturday?
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X