No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also apparently losing to LSU doesn't hurt your rankings when you're a Big 12 team. Interesting. Pity they lost though. Glad to see Pachell out!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• TCU dropped from 20 to 24. That is called going down in the rankings.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• TCU dropped from 20 to 24. That is called going down in the rankings.
        I thought for sure they'd get buried like BSU. So I was surprised.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• BSU was ranked #19 and lost to an unranked team that was 7-6 last season. TCU was ranked #20 and lost to LSU, which was ranked #12 and went 10-3 last season. There's no rational reason to think their drops would be even close to the same.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Michigan is handling ND quite handily. Where's Guy?
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Guy is at EDSBS currently, cursing the Michigan offensive line.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I'd be cursing your Defense if anything. The O is doing its job!
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• BSU was ranked #19 and lost to an unranked team that was 7-6 last season. TCU was ranked #20 and lost to LSU, which was ranked #12 and went 10-3 last season. There's no rational reason to think their drops would be even close to the same.
                  Who said College Football was rational?

Anyways the Longhorns are losing! Yes! TCU takes one step closer to being number 1 in Texas!

Comment

• Ok now Guy can curse the offense. Wow.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Oh my lord, it gets worse. WTF is the challenge for?
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Hey, look at all this blood pouring out of my eyeballs!

Comment

• I thought Miami was going to throw away a victory earlier today, but now Michigan is really in danger of it.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• So our star WR, LT, and TE all get injured in the space of three plays.

Immediately followed by a shanked punt.

Comment

• Hey, USC and WSU are deadlocked 0-0 in the 2nd quarter. Man, I am so pissed Oregon isn't playing the Trojans this season.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Guy, this is happening. Michigan will win.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X