No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I go with the joy of the downward spiral.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Oh god yes, revel in the schadenfreude.

Speaking of, TWIS should be posted sometime today... this gonna be good.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• TWIS?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Oh, and is anyone following/giving a **** about the Okie Lite scandal?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
            TWIS?
            This Week In Schadenfreude at SBNation.

As to Okie Lite... /shrug

I mean, it is not the least bit surprising. The NCAA will likely do sweet ****-all about it. And one of the authors has some credibility issues, so that will be used to put fingers in ears and say LALALALALALALALALA

Comment

• Though it'll make LSU fans sweat a little, which is nice (as Les Miles was coach back then at Okie Lite).
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Thank Christ we dodged that bullet...

Comment

• So far, TCU's offense isn't looking much better than USC's did on Saturday. Well, except USC had points on the board at this point in that game.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• TCU looks horribad.

TT looks merely mediocre.

Baylor could go undefeated in the Big 12 this year.

Comment

• TCU might not even be the 4th best team in Texas. After all, there's TAMU, Baylor, TTU, and Houston to consider...
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Well, I think it's clear that TCU is going to pull this one out in the end. They are starting to move on offense and their defense has really clamped down. Still, this is not a performance of a team that should be ranked...

Aaaaaaaaaaand interception by TTU just as I'm typing that. Comedy of errors.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• This is insane. TTU seemingly scores a TD, but gets a 15-yrd unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that will be assesses after kickoff. But the TD is overturned because the dumbass runner dropped the ball all on his own at the half-yard line. So that makes it first and goal for TTU, BUT the penalty stands, so they're pushed back to the 16 yard line. Then they lose more yards on a holding penalty and are pushed back past the 20. THEN on third-and-forever their backup QB airs it out and TTU scores the TD.

So the end result of all that is TCU ended up with less time and worse field position.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Both teams getting hit with terrible calls this game, but that one may have just killed TCU.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• That might have been the worst game I've ever watched.

The teams were bad.
                              The refs were TURBObad.

Holy hell, that was awful. I need a palate cleanser.

Comment

• They review a potential fumble after it appears TTU snapped the ball before they could review it, and make a ruling that it stands as called, but then don't give the TTU offense the down back. Wha?

And while the officiating was the worst so far this season, the two teams did at least play better than USC/Wazzu. I still say that was the worst game to watch.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X