No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, don't feel bad. UConn has a really good basketball team. Losing to them isn't anything to be ashamed of.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Eat **** and die.

Respectfully.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I am a fellow Wolverines fan, don't forget. I'm allowed.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I said respectfully. What more do you want?

Comment

• UCONN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Towson State beat 'em by 15.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
              UCONN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Towson State beat 'em by 15.

ACK!
              O RLY

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              Jesus tap dancing mother****ing ********ing tittysprinkled Christ on a crutch, holy bat**** mother of God, are we awful.

Comment

• A win is a win, Guy. Take it for what it is and enjoy it.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• In the last two weeks, we have beaten two of the very worst teams in FBS by 4 and 3 points, requiring timely turnovers and fourth-quarter comebacks in both games.

I AM NOT ENJOYING ****

It's like, after the Notre Dame game, someone swapped the Sparty offense for ours and expected me not to notice. I AM NOTICING. STOP DOING THAT, VENGEFUL OFFENSE-SWAPPING FOOTBALL GODS.

Comment

• If you combine Michigan State's offense with Nebraska's defense, I think you get Indiana.

By the way, how the **** is Michigan still in the Top 25?
                    I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
                      If you combine Michigan State's offense with Nebraska's defense, I think you get Indiana.

Because if you win and the voters don't pay attention, you actually go UP

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        In the last two weeks, we have beaten two of the very worst teams in FBS by 4 and 3 points, requiring timely turnovers and fourth-quarter comebacks in both games.

I AM NOT ENJOYING ****

It's like, after the Notre Dame game, someone swapped the Sparty offense for ours and expected me not to notice. I AM NOTICING. STOP DOING THAT, VENGEFUL OFFENSE-SWAPPING FOOTBALL GODS.
                        And yet Michigan will probably be unbeaten going into the last game of the season. Seriously, that looks like a cupcake schedule through the Big10.

Comment

• I don't think Nebraska will be an easy win for Michigan. The Huskers are one half of a good team, which is more than Akron or UConn can say. I wouldn't sleep on Northwestern, either.
                          I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

Aliens.

Comment

I don't think Nebraska will be an easy win for Michigan. The Huskers are one half of a good team, which is more than Akron or UConn can say. I wouldn't sleep on Northwestern, either.
                              Northwestern is the odds-on favorite in the Where's Wisconsin? Division until further notice.

Nebraska has no defense, Sparty no offense, Michigan is regressing hardcore. Hell, Iowa and Minnesota have played more complete games than any of the three aforementioned teams, other than the Michigan-Fig Things game.

Comment

• Michigan has dropped from #11 to #18 in the AP poll over the past 2 weeks, so I guess that's how they take into account the fact that they haven't lost, but just barely. Against pathetic opponents.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X